Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez retires will Pacfans accuse him of ducking Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Marquez retires will Pacfans accuse him of ducking Manny?

I feel that Marquez isn't too interested in a 5th fight besides the paycheck.

He's gotten extreme redemption against his biggest rival in the most dramatic way, knocking Pacquiao out cold leaving him face first in front of millions of proud Mexicans and millions of horrified filipinos.

I think that's all he really stayed in the sport for; to prove he was better than Manny Pacquiao. And he did that in the most spectacular way.

If he retires right now it is certainly not ducking but Pacquiao's army certainly have their agenda.

Discuss.
    Yes because I am a *******
    34.88%
    No because I am a sensible boxing fan
    65.12%

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
    I feel that Marquez isn't too interested in a 5th fight besides the paycheck.

He's gotten extreme redemption against his biggest rival in the most dramatic way, knocking Pacquiao out cold leaving him face first in front of millions proud Mexicans and millions of horrified filipinos.

I think that's all he really stayed in the sport for; to prove he was better than Manny Pacquiao. And he did that in the most spectacular way.

If he retires right now it is certainly not ducking but Pacquiao's army certainly have their agenda.

Discuss.
    Of course the Pactarts are not the most intelligent bunch but they are Masters of the Art of excuses.

Comment

Dumb thread m8.

Comment

Already ducking since last week..Hello!

Comment

I wont. I d love to see the 5th fight, but i really think JMM should retire with this win while he has the chance. If the 5th fight happens and Manny KOs him or beats him up bad his way outta boxing will be tarnished! He has done what he trained so hard for. Id love to see him retire on top!

Comment

Pacquiao ducked Marquez for a combined 7 years. 4 years after the first fight, another 3 years after the rematch. This was on top of Marquez getting robbed. An obvious tactic to let his rival get old and be at an ineffective weight class, to get an easy victory and claim he finally beat him. But Marquez, even with age and weight against him, wasn't having any of that. He could retire if he wants, he gets a pass from and i'm sure many other boxing fans give him a pass. He's f-cking 40 years old with a style that does not come equipped with good defense; which does not favor 40 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              I wont. I d love to see the 5th fight, but i really think JMM should retire with this win while he has the chance. If the 5th fight happens and Manny KOs him or beats him up bad his way outta boxing will be tarnished! He has done what he trained so hard for. Id love to see him retire on top!
              butthurt much........BTW didn't you say the exact same thing about Manny KOing Marquez in their 4th fight cause Manny wasn't underestimatiing him this time bwhahahahah........I guess Manny was not too focus again....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Pacquiao ducked Marquez for a combined 7 years. 4 years after the first fight, another 3 years after the rematch. This was on top of Marquez getting robbed. An obvious tactic to let his rival get old and be at an ineffective weight class, to get an easy victory and claim he finally beat him. But Marquez, even with age and weight against him, wasn't having any of that. He could retire if he wants, he gets a pass from and i'm sure many other boxing fans give him a pass. He's f-cking 40 years old with a style that does not come equipped with good defense; which does not favor 40 year olds.
                Excellent post.

Btw how do you have Mayweather-Alvarez if it comes to fruition?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  butthurt much........BTW didn't you say the exact same thing about Manny KOing Marquez in their 4th fight cause Manny wasn't underestimatiing him this time bwhahahahah........I guess Manny was not too focus again....
                  Speaking of not too focus....look who it is. I guess you missed the word in post...i know its a hard word for you but try to sounded it out. The word was "IF"....i know tough word for you to understand! Ill contact the staff at the Ronald Mc Donald house and see if we can get you some better tutoring ! :AYWOoD:

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                    Excellent post.

Btw how do you have Mayweather-Alvarez if it comes to fruition?
                    Mayweather wins a tough UD. Canelo comes out of the fight with people saying he's the real deal even in losing. Canelo will then be favored against anyone he faces, because of the determination he shows against Mayweather.

8-4 or 7-5 Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X