Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Can Sing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Timothy Bradley Can Sing!!

do you ever use the term 'they all look alike to me' in your every day life?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      do you ever use the term 'they all look alike to me' in your every day life?
      Not everyday but then again, I don't see black people everyday.

Comment

on a slight side note - google the song that the crowd serenaded Jack Johnson with while waiting for the fight of the century, with Jim Jeffries, to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Not everyday but then again, I don't see black people everyday.
          you're not missing much, they are generally a very disagreeable folk. this Polynesian dude that I know thinks the same thing.

Comment

on a slight side note - google the song that the crowd serenaded Jack Johnson with while waiting for the fight of the century, with Jim Jeffries, to start.
            Can't find anything about the song. Though I love how the ref and people were trying to give Jeffries a chance to get KD again or KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Can't find anything about the song. Though I love how the ref and people were trying to give Jeffries a chance to get KD again or KTFO

the song was called 'all raccoons look alike to me" I don't think there is an official recording it from the day of the fight but it was reported in numerous articles and books.

I can't believe what a bad-ass Johnson must have been to fight through those conditions and environment where he could likely have been rushed at any second of any fight. never mind the fact the he taunted the crowd between rounds, sometimes spitting water on press row.

Comment

the song was called 'all raccoons look alike to me" I don't think there is an official recording it from the day of the fight but it was reported in numerous articles and books.

I can't believe what a bad-ass Johnson must have been to fight through those conditions and environment where he could likely have been rushed at any second of any fight. never mind the fact the he taunted the crowd between rounds, sometimes spitting water on press row.
                A real bad-arse. Openly dating white women, dressing the way he did, flaunting his cars and money with every step... Dude was raw. The white man of that time truly hated his backside

Comment

first time i saw him perform if i aint got you i was fackin amazed.

he kinda sounds like a lot like jesse powell. one of my all time favorite underrated singers.

Last edited by KING MEAT; 04-21-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    first time i saw him perform if i aint got you i was fackin amazed.

he kinda sounds like a lot like jesse powell. one of my all time favorite underrated singers.

This dude is dope. I cannot believe he got eliminated.

Best singer in the whole competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X