Americans demonstrate once again, their geographical knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Americans demonstrate once again, their geographical knowledge

And the response

According to Robert Mugabe, Australians are genetically modified by their criminal ancestry.

They can't be trusted.

I pride myself on my geographical knowledge, but I felt stupid that I had been mistaken on the capital of Australia I always thought it was Sydney. . . I know just about every capital of every country in the world too. Seriously, I'm a huge geography buff, and used to memorize all these random facts about countries. Lol, I know **** like the highest, and lowest elevations in countries, average rainfall, etc.

Lol, but come along now mate, I could find a random tweet from a random person from any country in the world that's equally stupid. . . Probably. . .

Comment

and you show how terrible at math you are by attributing what one person says to 300 million people.

i do love the response though.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

And the response

I think you mean political knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          another fail hickey.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            SCript has been flipped on my man Sir Hickster! How will he respond?

I think in general, though, this feeble-minded girl displayed her overall lack of knowledge of Australia, and it's a pretty safe assumption to make that she's just as geographically ignorant as she is politically ignorant (regarding Australia, and probably every other country. . . USA included).

It was typical geopolitical folly from one of my fellow yanks. .. Although I guarantee I could go to England, Australia, and just about every other country in the world, and edit enough interview footage, or find random tweets that would be shockingly ignorant. . . Lol, but I think the jokes are funny, I don't take them personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

And the response

Saw that second one yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                According to Robert Mugabe, Australians are genetically modified by their criminal ancestry.

They can't be trusted.

I pride myself on my geographical knowledge, but I felt stupid that I had been mistaken on the capital of Australia I always thought it was Sydney. . . I know just about every capital of every country in the world too. Seriously, I'm a huge geography buff, and used to memorize all these random facts about countries. Lol, I know **** like the highest, and lowest elevations in countries, average rainfall, etc.

Lol, but come along now mate, I could find a random tweet from a random person from any country in the world that's equally stupid. . . Probably. . .
                Me too, I thought their, capitol was Sydney, until about a year ago at geography class where I learned it isnt, but I hardly ever hear about that place so I tend to forget its name.

I always call Australia's capitol Cranberry, cause its the closest name I can think of, of the place's real name.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  Me too, I thought their, capitol was Sydney, until about a year ago at geography class where I learned it isnt, but I hardly ever hear about that place so I tend to forget its name.

I always call Australia's capitol Cranberry, cause its the closest name I can think of, of the place's real name.

Haha aye, that's the best way to remember it - "Cranberry."

Comment

I think the statement wasn't about geography.

Comment

Working...
                    X