Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim: Margarito Has Embraced His Role as The 'Villian'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naazim: Margarito Has Embraced His Role as The 'Villian'

If you speak with North Philadelphia’s Naazim Richardson, he will tell you that Antonio Margarito has embraced the villain role bestowed upon him in recent years. Strangely enough, it’s Richardson who has played a big part towards the perception of Margarito changing. [Click Here To Read More]

You need Tony, so you can point the finger and say that's the bad guy!!!

Haters

Comment

i agree margarita is embracing the role as the villian !!!!!

Comment

Sure, Naazim is knowledgeable about the sport....but seriously, he's overly praised as some Black Yoda type Boxing Deity. Great job with Hops vs. Pavlik but let's relax now.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          i agree margarita is embracing the role as the villian !!!!!
          Richardson has it wrong this time. Boxing needs guys like Margarito embracing the villain role. Even moreso when they are actual villains like he's been lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
            Sure, Naazim is knowledgeable about the sport....but seriously, he's overly praised as some Black Yoda type Boxing Deity. Great job with Hops vs. Pavlik but let's relax now.
            I disagree,

Every time I hear the man speak about particular fighter or fight, he knows his ****. He called the JMM vs Pac thing before it went down and I know, I know, everyone at BS knew it was going down that way right? lol

Naz knows his boxing and he's a great judge of talent IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              I disagree,

Every time I hear the man speak about particular fighter or fight, he knows his ****. He called the JMM vs Pac thing before it went down and I know, I know, everyone at BS knew it was going down that way right? lol

Naz knows his boxing and he's a great judge of talent IMO.
              I did say he was knowledgeable, did I not?

What do you say about him being a Black Yoda Boxing Deity?

Comment

Lol The Tony Montana of Boxing

Comment

Who checked Mosley's wraps? Just cause he is black he got away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                    Agreed.

I hated the amount of idiots on here jerking off to his "You gotta swim without getting wet!" line.

OMG WAT DOES THAT MEAN????

....means fight and don't get hit

NAAZIM IS AMAZING YOU'RE A HATER!!!!

...ok

He knows his shit no doubt, but gets way overpraised.

Comment

Working...
                    X