Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come ppl say Marciano isn't the greatest of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come ppl say Marciano isn't the greatest of all time?

Some people act like he was a fluke or something when he is the only undefeated HW champion.

Heck even Ali himself said he didn't know who'd win in a fight between him and Marciano.

Coming from Ali thats basically like admitting defeat considering how much **** Ali used to talk.

IMO, Rocky doesn't get the credit he deserves. I think prime Rocky, would have beat prime Mike Tyson, would have beat prime Ali, would have beat prime Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, ect.

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    Some people act like he was a fluke or something when he is the only undefeated HW champion.

Heck even Ali himself said he didn't know who'd win in a fight between him and Marciano.

Coming from Ali thats basically like admitting defeat considering how much **** Ali used to talk.

IMO, Rocky doesn't get the credit he deserves. I think prime Rocky, would have beat prime Mike Tyson, would have beat prime Ali, would have beat prime Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, ect.
    3:15

I guess Mike Tyson is the GOAT aswell

Marciano being undefeated doesn't make him the GOAT
    beating great old fighters doesn't make him the GOAT

Comment

yeah well ali said that about tyson when ali was nearing 37000 years old already and humble he admitted marciano could beat him while he was young.

and ezzard charles, joe walcott, archie moore, are all severly underrated.

Comment

Ooooh dare day go, Dare day go!!

He they one, he day one.

how come everytime we talk about boxing, some white guy gotta pull Rocky Marciano out his ass?.???

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

He they one, he day one.

how come everytime we talk about boxing, some white guy gotta pull Rocky Marciano out his ass?.???
          Lmaooo great quote

Comment

way to assume but i am spanish, dicktard.

Comment

People are biased. They defend Floyd and constantly point out how he is undefeated, ignoring the fact that he avoided certain challenges. And then they turn around and say Marciano's record means nothing. Racism at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

He they one, he day one.

Comment

Cause his resume is shallow and he fought in a weak era...he was tough as nails and beat who he had to beat and i wont take anything away from him...but he is not the greatest

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Cause his resume is shallow and he fought in a weak era...he was tough as nails and beat who he had to beat and i wont take anything away from him...but he is not the greatest
                    K then who is? in hw that is?

Louis (who he beat) ?, Ali who lost 5 times more than Marciano did? Dont give me **** about how old Ali was for a lot of those losses, the man didnt know when to quit. Marciano was the smarter fighter he knew when to quit.

You cant prove anything about era's thats going on pure trivial opinion. Whos to say Rocky's comp was weaker? You dont know that.

Rocky hit hard enough to KO any of these giants today.

Comment

Working...
                    X