No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Retains, Decisions Lenny Z Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Retains, Decisions Lenny Z Over Twelve

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Miguel Vazquez (28-3, 12KOs) retained his IBF lightweight title with a well earned twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Lenny "Lenny Z" Zappavigna (25-0, 17KOs). The scores were 117-111, 118-110 and 118-110.

[Click Here To Read More]

So who was the MORON who said Zappivigna would TEAR Vasquez's head off?????? You know what I call boxing fans who are wined, dined, and seduced by an unbeaten record?? FOOLS!!!!!!

Comment

Vazquez is one of my new favorite fighters....the guy is an elite boxer who will outbox everyone at lightweight bar JMM

Comment

Pizza face Zappivigna should just retire. Face first, no defence, cuts easy, can't hit the backside of a barn with a handful of rice. He would be destroyed by at least 6 top lightweights.

Comment

I wonder if Brandon Ríos would have done any better against Miguel Vázquez‎.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
            I wonder if Brandon Ríos would have done any better against Miguel Vázquez‎.
            The answer is.......NO!!!

Comment

Wow, this guy is turning into one of the top lightweights. I personally don't like his style, but I wish him good luck. I hope he gets some good paydays for his next couple of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
                Vazquez is one of my new favorite fighters....the guy is an elite boxer who will outbox everyone at lightweight bar JMM

Your Crazy.brandon rios puts a mud hole on the vazquez deer

Comment

Boring fight jmm and rios would ko this guy I didnt see nothing special also my boy soto would box his ears off

Comment

Where is the fool who said Zappivigna would tear Vasquez's head off??? Too many people are wined, dined, and seduced by an unbeaten record. He said "Zap is gonna TEAR Vasquez's head off!!" Yeah right.

Comment

Working...
                    X