No announcement yet.

To my older posters,when did you stop partying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my older posters,when did you stop partying

Did it just hit you one day? or was it an eventual thing?cause i am losing intrest in running with random woman and staying out late nights partying.seems like a waste of time and stupid to me now. Starting to see people for who they really are,once your money is gone them boom they are gone. Just had a birthday Saturday and all those chicks i run around with not 1 called or offered to take me out or even spend time with me.None of my so called homeboys called or came by,it is ridiculous

a few weeks ago, i noticed that i stayed home the whole weekend...even tho my buds were throwing bbqs, drinkin and blazin, i stayed home...something i havent done since high school

i just drank and blazed on my porch the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      a few weeks ago, i noticed that i stayed home the whole weekend...even tho my buds were throwing bbqs, drinkin and blazin, i stayed home...something i havent done since high school

i just drank and blazed on my porch the whole time
      How you been doing Mak?

Comment

I stopped partying hard at 25 cause I though I was ready to settle down....picked up where I left off at 27 and going hard. Been meeting lots of different women and have made some really good friends.

I'm loving life right now homie!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          How you been doing Mak?

tryin to get by, Dickie...work, gym, home...collectin paychecks..watchin days fly by...good to see you back

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            tryin to get by, Dickie...work, gym, home...collectin paychecks..watchin days fly by...good to see you back
            Preciate that man,good to see you doing well..hope Kobe comes back healthy,cant lie was weird watching the playoffs with no Mamba

Comment

i miss the taste of your thick black c0ck larryx.

Comment

when i got consistent good money and started ordering hookers on the internet.

Comment

Started when I was 13 since we moved to the Texas/Mexican border. Would go to Mexico from Wed-Sat, $5 all you can drink. Moved to Austin when I was 18 and the partying continued. Burned out by 23.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Started when I was 13 since we moved to the Texas/Mexican border. Would go to Mexico from Wed-Sat, $5 all you can drink. Moved to Austin when I was 18 and the partying continued. Burned out by 23.
                    Damn lol, crazy story.

Im single, about to be 26, was in a 5 year relationship until I was 23, so I'm still down to go to night clubs. I know I will lose interest in it as soon as I run into the right girl in life in the next few years, hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                    X