Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Juanma: Forget Donaire, We'll Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say Im a fan of either fighter but if Rigo can neutralize the loaded left it'll be a long night for Nonito.

But then again I don't get hype on Rigo but same with Nonito so may the best man win.

Comment

Honestly I think Rigondeaux can not even pass Nishioka..

Comment

I got Donaire by KO inside 8 rounds. There's no way Rigondeaux can avoid Donaire's power. I see the fight going the way of the Darchinyan-Donaire fight.

Comment

I think Donaire will be frustrated by Rigo's slickness. Rigo's not going to sit in the pocket and trade; or press the action like Darch. Donaire UD, although I'd love to see Rigo score a KO with a body shot.

Comment

Rigo no power, easy payday for the flash.

Comment

Originally posted by alembic View Post
              I think Donaire will be frustrated by Rigo's slickness. Rigo's not going to sit in the pocket and trade; or press the action like Darch. Donaire UD, although I'd love to see Rigo score a KO with a body shot.
              Rigo's not slick! He's just schooled defensively. He's foot is kinda slow compare to donaire. In his 11 fights I've seen him getting Tag by much Lesser fighter than Donaire!

Rigo's risking getting Knockedout If he tries those body shots, he'll be open to Donaire's counter!

Comment

Rigo only has 1 arm - that will be the difference! Donaire is a little too impatient at times, but he is a p4p fighter and excels in these moments. Donaire is a dog - Rigo has pedigree, but he needs to face more styles in the pro's before he can match up with the flash

Comment

Most def, Rigo's not slick like Sweet Pea (and who is?) but he's got mad skills. Donaire's not going to have too many chances to counter him.

I think he's the type of fighter that fights at the level of his opponent. So I expect him to be ultra-sharp against Nonito.

Comment

HIT AND DONT GET HIT ; YOU CAN NOT HIT WHAT YOU DONT SEE . MY MAN , RIGONDEAUX IS A MASTER OF THE GAME OF BOXING , HE IS TAKING DONAIRE TO SCHOOL , THE PHONY HAS NEVER FACE A SLICK BOXER AS RIGONDEAUX IS . THE ONLY GUY THAT WAS A DEFENSIVE MINDED ONE WAS NARVAEZ , AND WHAT DONAIRE DID? NOTHING , GOT FUSTRAETED . WATCH YOUR LIVER , CAUSE RIGO WILL HIT YOU SO MUCH IN THAT AREA THAT YOU WILL BE STOPPED . RIGO BY LATE TKO ; HIT AND DON GET HIT , THE NAME OF THE GAME OF BOXING.

Comment

Both Noinito and Juanma together won't make one good for Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X