No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Discusses Pacquiao-Bradley, Mayweather-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik Discusses Pacquiao-Bradley, Mayweather-Cotto

At the height of his career, former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik was one of the hottest names in the sport of boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

pretty good observation by Pavlik and he gave a good and solid unbiased view of the Pac/marq fight in which i thought marquez won,interviews like that make Arum cringe

People dont give Floyd enough respect when he does stay in the middle of the ring when he wants to

Comment

Pac's slipping, so Bradley has a chance
      Cotto is fucked

Comment

Sounds like Pav may be trying to get himself a commentators job if he loses his next fight..I can't say anything negative about what he said..well put statements..

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
          Sounds like Pav may be trying to get himself a commentators job if he loses his next fight..I can't say anything negative about what he said..well put statements..
          That would be interesting. I like having real boxers as commentators most of the time. As long as they haven't taken too many shots to the dome.

Comment

I agree....

Comment

I just know Pavlik didnt compare Mayweather with Sugar Ray, Ray is in another league.

Comment

He tries us to believe that hes no drug and alcohol-addict anymore lol.

Comment

I agree with Pavlik about Bradley he has a real chance of beating Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                    I just know Pavlik didnt compare Mayweather with Sugar Ray, Ray is in another league.
                    Ray Leonard in another league than Mayweather? Yeah Senior of course, already tko'd that Detroit crackphine...but Junior aka Money aka Pretty Boy??? Ninja please! You letting the aura of these 80's greats/(4 Kings) cloud ur judgment of what's in front of u now. Any mutha ****a that studies Boxing will tell u that Ray may get to Lil Floyd if they fighting in the old 15 rd world title days, but would be up against a gottdam brick wall in the present 12 round fights. They a wash with speed and IQ. What Ray gains in offense is nullified with Lil Floyd's defense and shoulder roll pot shotting. And at 147 lbs or even 154 lbs? ***** Lil Floyd is actually stronger in the clinches and reset. And no way Ray gonna bull***** judges with a 30 second rally like he did vs. Hagler when fighting Lil Floyd...no that ***** wouldn't happen. But yeah, out of the ring Ray is in another league, I agree, as I would love to have a beer with Ray and would rather get hit in the face by Tyson than spend more than 5 seconds in a bar with Floyd Jr. But in the ring, ur comment about "in another league" is posterboard material for 'idiot of the week' awards.
                    Last edited by tomatocantender; 03-23-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X