No announcement yet.

I feel bad for Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for Pac.

Look he had another close fight with his arch nemesis. People are going ridiculously crazy about this. Pac should of lost, big deal, he should have lost the 2nd fight as well. But he came back after the 2nd fight, moved up 2 weight classes and KO'd Cotto. So all the people who think he's gone old overnight; no he has not.

He just had another close fight with a guy he has struggled to beat twice before. In my opinion this performance does not have a bearing on any of his future fights, other than a fourth with Marquez.

BOO HOO. Pac won the fight. Let's all feels sorry for him.

Comment

Biggest problem is he got civilized after so many easy fights and 60 yesmen around him.

Comment

If his team werent talking ****, that he was gonna destroy Marquez, yadda, yadda, he would had still get criticise but much less!!!

I dont feel sorry at all, when Mayweather talks **** and doesnt deliver, he gets slamed, Pacquiao should get the same threatment!

Comment

Actually yeh perhaps you guys are right.

Comment

I dont feel Sorry for Manny, that comes with the being on the highest level of the sport, especially when your team is talking mad **** and saying Not even God can help his opponent.

When you talk like that expectations are set but not by the ears they fall on but by the words you speak. and when you go out there and get out boxed one sidedly and end up winning knowing you didnt win and yet you dont even give it up for your opponent and tell the truth...

To me you get no love..... He should have admitted he lost the fight he really did.

Comment

His expectations have been risen so high anything less than domination is a huge let down.

I also think that's why so many people thought Marquez won, because they incorrectly thought this was a mismatch and marquez obviously did better than they thought.

I had pac winning by a round, but it wasn't a clear victory obviously. So to many that's a massive let down when the reality is JMM is simply a fantastic fighter who matches up perfectly with Pac. No shame in that. Marquez is to Pacquiao as Frazier is to Ali.

Comment

The only thing you should feel bad about Manny is that he fears being alone so badly to the point he spends all his money on his 60+ entourage to keep him company. Now that right there is sad because once his career is over and he runs out of cash you can bet his entourage won't be there for him.

Comment

Well to be honest, I know a lot of unbiased people who actually had Pac winning 7-5. I had it at that score as well. I think that it was a much closer fight than people were expecting and for that reason (and the fact that Pacquiao couldn't KO Marquez, a 9-1 underdog) everyone started to s-hit on him.

Pac didn't judge the fight. He may maintain that he won a really close fight but he was humble enough to say that he was unhappy with his performance, congratulated Marquez for being a formidable opponent still and immediately called for a rematch. Saying that, a lot of people seem to forget that a lot of people had Pac winning and I'm not just talking about the *******s.

Comment

I hope pac just sees this all as a positive rather than a negative. if pac gets knocked down from being p4p#1 from all respectable sports/boxing analysts lists then so be it. I hope not being p4p#1 and a huge favourite makes pac that much more motivated to end his career on a high note. Also as far as I'm concerned no one can take away what pac has achieved in this sport thus far. it would be a damn shame to just erase pac from the history books and discredit all he has accomplished because of this one misstep.

Comment

Working...
                    X