No announcement yet.

Bob Arum is soooooo stupid!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum is soooooo stupid!!!

We know that Arum is "MILKING" Manny before he lets the Pac/Floyd happen. Floyd and Manny has only 3 fights left on them, why not make this fight happen then make an immediate rematch and a possible 3rd rematch and then both fighters can retire with a "FAT PAYCHECK'S", instead of seeing this bull**** of a match that we don't want to see.

I'm a fan of Manny and Foyd, and i don't like seeing them getting battered and over the hill before they fight each other. We want to watch 2 great fighters at their best prime rather than 2 battle worn fighter's fighting.

I personally dislikes Arum's idea on how he's milking Manny. He keeps saying that "he will pursue a negotiation of a Floyd/Manny fight" and we know it ain't gonna happen co'z Arum once again is "MILKING" The Pacman.

So, I already have 50% left interest on seeing this MEGA fight between Floyd/Manny, If Arum won't make this fight happen in 2011 and keeps throwing pointless foe for Manny, then I would say "F'UCK YOU BOB!!" and shove that PPV up in your A$$ and tell me how much you like it.

And "F'UCK YOU FLOYD" and shove that OST up in your A$$ and tell them how much you like it!!

No hate and lets discuss!

Comment

how is Arum stupid? Either way he is the one walking away with the "FAT PAYCHECK" everytime Pacquaio fights...especially if its a Top Rank opponent

Though its not fair to fans...Arum is a genius

Comment

Arum is far from stupid. He knows Pacquiao has a huge fan base that wouldn't miss a PPV. He knows this. So why not take advantage of it and give Pacquiao gimmie fights before his big one against Floyd.

He's a smart, greedy man.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
          Arum is far from stupid. He knows Pacquiao has a huge fan base that wouldn't miss a PPV. He knows this. So why not take advantage of it and give Pacquiao gimmie fights before his big one against Floyd.

He's a smart, greedy man.
          I would say he is really stupid, what if Manny's next opponent can inflict major damage or possibly K.O's him, goodbye cashcow and superfight then?

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
            how is Arum stupid? Either way he is the one walking away with the "FAT PAYCHECK" everytime Pacquaio fights...especially if its a Top Rank opponent

NO, he's not a genius. I would say, he's blinded by it.

Comment

Sounds like a genius to me

Comment

Bob Arum is not stupid.

Comment

I can see that people wouldn't mind who's the next opponent for Pac and may and yet they always cry if those opponents got defeated. There's no other reasonable opponent for both fighter's than themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post

he is no genius just a greedy jew who loves money more than anything and also drinking the blood of freshly killed virgins.

Comment

Working...
                    X