Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "Out of Mayweather, Haye and Povetkin...Floyd is CHICKEN OF THE YEAR"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
    From Dan Rafael's chat today...

-------------

Rico (San Antonio): Dan, and the chicken of the year goes to Mayweather, Haye or Povetkin?

Dan Rafael (12:11 PM): Mayweather.

------------

Phil (Chicago): Dan, name me one big time fighter who has ducked more good opponents than Mayweather. Just one, Dan.

Dan Rafael (12:24 PM): There aren't any.

------------

Nizzi (Des Moines, IA): So Mayweather gets the winner of Marquez vs. Diaz?

Dan Rafael (12:33 PM): No, I think Calderon-Segura.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael
    Does it matter to anyone here that Dan Rafael said he would shave his beard if floyd JMM did over 1mil ppv's and when It did, and he didn't keep his word? Dan is entitled to his opinion, but how can his opinion regarding floyd be unbiased if he refuses to keep his own word?

Comment

No way its Floyd, but I cant pick between Povetkin and Haye. Neither one of them want anything to do with Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
        dont recall floyd signing up for a fight and then running away.....and shane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ruiz and>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone povetkin has ever fought
        Yeah, how is this even a contest?

The argument can be made (which I strongly disagree with) that Floyd is a coward. It's a shaky argument but there are a few variables to the equation that are becoming more difficult to reason away. But, as people have already pointed out, Floyd's demands were not met and his trainer could be going to prison soon.

haye's sordid tale is epic in its fail. The cretin should be laughed out of the sport.

haye is, far and away, the most egregious ducker of all.

Comment

Comment

Haye.

He talks the most, has ducked Klitchkos two or three times by now (even with contracts signed) and he still talks about fighting them.

Floyd fought Mosley, who was #1 WW in the world at the time, and that was after Pacquiao didn't want to give some blood.

Povetkin is just not ready, his coach said so. Why fight now if you know you still need some time to get ready?

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
              lol I guess the media is really trying to shame floyd into making the fight... because their statements are really getting ridiculous. Its funny to me actually they are gunning floyd ass. lol
              For real, man. They're trying to control him, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                Povetkin and Haye's demands were met, whilst Mayweather Jr's were not.

Yet Floyd is the biggest coward.

The media sure are sticking the knife in.
                Hayes demands were not met, his demands were, he would keep uk, the brother german and rest 50-50.

Comment

Originally posted by Morales_ View Post
                  Floyd fought Molsey the number 1 welterweight.

Alot of people were saying at the time Mosley was a bigger threat than Pacquiao.

Should we forget that Mayweather tried hard to make the fight in March. Agreeing to a 50/50 split and 14 day cut off OSDT, a deal that team Pac later would accept.
                  18 months ago mosley was ranked the number 1 welter, when floyd fought him, mosley wasnt even ranked when him and floyd fought. mosley was also nearly 40

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    From Dan Rafael's chat today...

-------------

Rico (San Antonio): Dan, and the chicken of the year goes to Mayweather, Haye or Povetkin?

Dan Rafael (12:11 PM): Mayweather.

------------

Phil (Chicago): Dan, name me one big time fighter who has ducked more good opponents than Mayweather. Just one, Dan.

Dan Rafael (12:24 PM): There aren't any.

------------

Nizzi (Des Moines, IA): So Mayweather gets the winner of Marquez vs. Diaz?

Dan Rafael (12:33 PM): No, I think Calderon-Segura.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael

Comment

Originally posted by Morales_ View Post
                      Floyd fought Molsey the number 1 welterweight.

Alot of people were saying at the time Mosley was a bigger threat than Pacquiao.

Should we forget that Mayweather tried hard to make the fight in March. Agreeing to a 50/50 split and 14 day cut off OSDT, a deal that team Pac later would accept.
                      of course they forget. on purpose

Comment

Working...
                      X