Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
    Im sorry but atg Frazier dont accept fake 100 dollar bills from a criminal and a cheater. It doesnt seem like it leaves a great lasting impression for the Frazier family.

Comment

• ANY FLOYD MAYWEATHER THREAD WILL BE MORE PAGES THAN Pacquiao.

Say what you want to say about the man.

Some things speak louder.

Comment

• **** you people are clueless.

Yes the money will do good.

But the way he went about it is absolutely distasteful and classless.

To call this a class act is absurd.

There is a window of time subsequent to someones death where people should act in a respectful and dignified matter. To be so crude and transparent personally announcing to the world via social networking that you will pay for the mans funeral is an action that stands in stark contrast to what is appropriate during a sensitive time.

There have probably been a number of offers of financial assistance. You wouldn't here about them because discrection is valued during times like this.

The money will do good.

But this was not SIMPLY a kind gesture.

Comment

• RIP smokin joe. the gesture was good, but the motive.............hmmmmm.

Comment

• i love the mentality of floyd and pac haters. you're both as bad as each other. take your tongue out of your man's ass and appreciate the other man.

maybe he announced it as a sign to the world that he wants them to know that he appreciates everything smokin' did for boxing. props to floyd, good gesture.

floyd's a crackhead, i don't dispute that, and he can be a cu*t, but beneath that persona i think there is a good man.

Comment

• One of the best things Floyd has done with his money. We can only hope that during times like this, people drop their grudges and come together to remember someone who's propelled the sport to mythical proportions.

Comment

Working...
              X