Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!! Floyd telling Gatti he will crush him (MUST SEE)!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love when *****s get all happy inside when they think of his performance vs Gatti. rofl. RIP Gatti, but honestly, really? Just...no.

Comment

I miss that Floyd Mayweather. He talked **** but when he stepped in the ring he brought the heat. Floyd "money" Mayweather, talks **** and puts on a boxing clinic. I respect that but c'mon, it's not as exciting to see him pot shot then when he whoops someone's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        no im a gatti fan..

anyway....i posted it because i have not seen it before.......if i have not seen it....good chance most people on this forum haven't either and i just wanted to share it.,...end of story....was not trying to be disrespectful to gatti........

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I miss that Floyd Mayweather. He talked **** but when he stepped in the ring he brought the heat. Floyd "money" Mayweather, talks **** and puts on a boxing clinic. I respect that but c'mon, it's not as exciting to see him pot shot then when he whoops someone's ass.

All floyd fans preefer the pretty boy over money mayweather

pretty boy>>>money may

i wish floyd would drop that moniker.......

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            I love when *****s get all happy inside when they think of his performance vs Gatti. rofl. RIP Gatti, but honestly, really? Just...no.
            Pot calling the kettle....

Your balls always get tickled when you think of Pac's performance against Hatton. Same ****... Oh wait, no. Hatton wasn't as great as Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post

"Boxing is a combat sport in which two people, male or female, generally of similar weight, fight each other with their fists"

not run away from each other like chickens.
              i dont think you have seen this fight

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Pot calling the kettle....

Your balls always get tickled when you think of Pac's performance against Hatton. Same ****... Oh wait, no. Hatton wasn't as great as Gatti.
                lol, I don't need to think of Pac's performance vs Hatton. I can think of his performance vs Barrera, Morales, Diaz, Oscar, Cotto...possibly soon to be Clottey? All his performances are DEVASTATING where all the *****s can pick at is against Gatti who according to Floyd was a C level fighter and I won' disagree with that one. So why make it bigger than it really was?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  lol, I don't need to think of Pac's performance vs Hatton. I can think of his performance vs Barrera, Morales, Diaz, Oscar, Cotto...possibly soon to be Clottey? All his performances are DEVASTATING where all the *****s can pick at is against Gatti who according to Floyd was a C level fighter and I won' disagree with that one. So why make it bigger than it really was?
                  why Manny fans act like *******s seriously dude you're hate for Mayweather that much ? to insult the late great? I honestly think Manny Pacquiao is the worst thing happened to the sport of boxing for a long time

Comment

Working...
                  X