No announcement yet.

John Scully is the truth,thanks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Scully is the truth,thanks

He send me an autographed picture in the mail,i have just framed it and am flattered that he took time out of his busy schedule to even think to send me anything..Wish more athletes and professional were this open to their fans.John you got a life long fan in me man.i will value this forever

John, I'm a huge James Toney fan. Can you please send me anything of his that you have? I'll even settle for a used jock strap. Not even joking.

Comment

He's a cool guy and there are a few more around, when you find them, dont blow them up and reveal who they are (if their identity isnt public knowledge), but shoot them a PM and they usually oblige a request. You can always verify who they are via their twitter or website

Scully offered to get Chad to sign a glove for my son, top man

Comment

no boxer/trainer has ever signed or sent me anything.

John Scully sounds like a good person though

Comment

So it wasn't Dawson's finger? That sucks.

Comment

That's Awesome, I seen he made a thread about who was the biggest Dawson fan I guess he was sending someone else something too!

Comment

Scully is a cool guy man,no lie,have pm'd him a few times on here and he will hold a good convo with you,some may think it is no big deal but as a boxing fan who has watched his fights,seen him on tv and know he has a busy schedule im flattered that he would take his time out for someone like me..this will be a prized possession of mines and one i will value

Comment

That's bad ass. I wish there were more boxer/trainers that would visit this site.

Comment

I enojy reading his post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                    He send me an autographed picture in the mail,i have just framed it and am flattered that he took time out of his busy schedule to even think to send me anything..Wish more athletes and professional were this open to their fans.John you got a life long fan in me man.i will value this forever

boxers in general (and those in the boxing fraternity) i feel have alot of time for their fans. It may be due to the sport not being as mainstream as others and they prob don't get bothered as much, but still they tend to give alot of time to fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X