Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queens visit to Ireland - Welcome to Dublin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C. BRIGANTE View Post
    "We" your welsh. You's didn't even try fight back, you's just took like the bitches that yous are.
    lol you really that ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      lol you really that ignorant.
      I'm ignorant? Referring to my people as being "slaughtered" by the black and tans for no reason is ignorant.

Comment

I'm ignorant? Referring to my people as being "slaughtered" by the black and tans for no reason is ignorant.
        Referring to the Bloody Sunday (Croke Park Massacre) when the Queen visited Croke Park today.

Was totally relevant to the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          Referring to the Bloody Sunday (Croke Park Massacre) when the Queen visited Croke Park today.

Was totally relevant to the picture.
          And? Pointing that out is important why?

Its funny though, Ireland fought back and we won our independence, luckily we are proud of our history and who we are.

Wales is full of people like you, who refer to the black and tans as "We," and are proud to be British. Pretty Pathetic......

Comment

Its funny though, Ireland fought back and we won our independence, luckily we are proud of our history and who we are.

Wales is full of people like you, who refer to the black and tans as "We," and are proud to be British. Pretty Pathetic......
            It is important because the head of the British monarch today visited the site where these tragic events unfolded.

Full of people like me? Do you even know me? I don't refer to the black and tans as 'we'. I weren't there and neither was any of my family.

Proud to be British?

Pride should be reserved for achievements. Being born in a certain place is just luck,

Comment

If you have to be accurate you in fact capitulated and fought the Germans to be granted your independence by the grace of the crown. Let's not pretend there was anything resembling a successful revolution. Irish revolutions got a lot of Irish killed, mainly by other Irish.

This visit is a foreign head of state attending scenes of past atrocities to start to build some bridges and the reaction is to pretend that you're at war. And also to throw stuff at Irish police officers. Not to forget the pipe bomb left on the Irish bus that would kill and injure Irish people...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                If you have to be accurate you in fact capitulated and fought the Germans to be granted your independence by the grace of the crown. Let's not pretend there was anything resembling a successful revolution. Irish revolutions got a lot of Irish killed, mainly by other Irish.

This visit is a foreign head of state attending scenes of past atrocities to start to build some bridges and the reaction is to pretend that you're at war. And also to throw stuff at Irish police officers. Not to forget the pipe bomb left on the Irish bus that would kill and injure Irish people...
                I'm not getting into this crap with you again.

There wasn't a successful revolution yet, Our actions resulted in use becoming a free state. You're an idiot.

I don't care about idiots throwing stuff. I care that the Queen was invited over here after all that ****, Building bridges with the government yeah. But not Irish people, fact is the video posted in this thread shows that Irish people don't agree with it. No apologies where ever given for both Bloody sundays,
                Apologies where given by the Irish government for the likes of the bombings up north by the IRA, even though the Irish government had nothing to do with it they still had the decency and respect to do so....

The British are too pig headed and pompous to do anything along does lines,
                It made me sick watching the Queens laying a wreath in respect for the Irish heros who died fighting freedom in the garden of remembrance, whilst God save the Queen played in the background, such a horrible contradiction in itself.

How hard is it to Apologize at least for the bloody sunday events? It sickens me, It really does. And the worst part of this queen visiting is the fact that Irish government invited her, spend 32million on security and have pretty ****ed up all trade in dublin city due to high streets like o connell street and henry street being closed off.

Kills me, I'm putting you on ignore til tomorrow. I like you pig, but we don't agree on this subject and it's something thats very deep to me. Don't take offense, I respect the fact you are entitled to your opinion on this matter, But honestly I'm sick of hearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
                  Why the **** is she going to that **** hole.. and who is paying the 33m security costs?
                  well not one person in her family has a ****in job..you can guess who's gonna pay for everything.

Comment

I've met lot's Irish and Britt people..Irish people are less racist and better people overall.

Comment

and pacquiao is g@y ehhehehhahhahah

Comment

Working...
                      X