Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Jab In world Boxing today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we're talking about best jab including how the fighter uses it, it's probably Wlad.

If we're just talking about the punch itself...Cotto.

Comment

Tye Fields, the guy is just an incredible fighting machine/force of nature....Rockin'

Comment

Mayweathers jab to the stomach.

/Thread

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Ward really does have a good jab. It's hard with him though, he turns it over or brings it up a LOT. OFten times it isn't even a jab, but a hook or an upper. But it's legit. He's got a really good 1 to the body too.
          Yup he can use it as a range finder, a power punch or to simply keep his opponent at bay. He uses his jab like a true ring general.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Yup he can use it as a range finder, a power punch or to simply keep his opponent at bay. He uses his jab like a true ring general.
            Yeah i've been really impressed with how Ward uses his jab. Very versatile

Surprised no-ones mentioned Khans jab... he's got a very good one

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
              Yeah i've been really impressed with how Ward uses his jab. Very versatile

Surprised no-ones mentioned Khans jab... he's got a very good one
              I thought about Khan when making my list actually, but I didn't want to throw too omany names in there because there are actually a lot of good jabs in the sport.

I just wanted to throw some unmentioned names in there i guess. I like Kotelniks jab better than Khans though, but khan has an amazing jab when he uses it. It killed both Judah and Malignaggi.

Comment

Pavlik has a great jab, just watch the 1st Taylor fight.

Comment

P4P I think Cotto's jab is as goos a anybodies. I just wish he'd use it more instead of just walking in. Even against Pacquiao he gave him problems in the first couple of rounds and I think he'd have had a real chance of winning the fight but after 2 or 3 rounds he stopped using it and went back to just walking in.

Comment

Wlad is the obvious choice. The guy has dominated a division while basically sticking to his jab... that's very impressive.

Martinez has a good counter jab, and Mayweather Jr has a very good jab to the body.

Comment

Gotta say the jab from Hank Lundy last night was crazy impressive.

Sergio has a very powerful jab.

Serhiy Dzinziruk has a very educated jab.

Of course Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X