Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is floyd paying the fees for the WBA this time but not for Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Probably to make it the next excuse to not fight Pacquiao....
    \

this is the most obvious one, if he will succeed he will again call on pacquiao in this weight class, biatch move floyd

Comment

So they could bill as a title fight and so the winner can unify with Canelo later in the year

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        note this:
        Manny: I will not fight again over 147 limit.

Floyd: hmmmm this is chance. Ill move up to 154 and when Manny want to fight...Ill make him move up, because i know he wont. I better get out the 147 limit division now....Cotto help me...
        So its Floyds fault Manny tried to weight drain Cotto? Floyd= stepping up to the plate to make Cotto feel comfartable. How can you be happy to see your hero want to WEIGHT DRAIN and make every opponent feel WEAK for an advantage? How can you defend **** like this? Damn, *******s are DELUSIONAL

Comment

Floyd has always been a hypocrite. When looking at pac's resume he was saying cotto is flat footed.

He always changes his mind when it comes to him

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            I dont get it.he could be an 8 time champ right now going for his 9th title,what do ya'll think is the reasoning?
            To get Pac to come up and fight him at 154

Comment

So let me get this straight. Folks are critical of a Boxer moving up in weight(fighting AT the limit), to fight a champ at that weight(coming off a revenge fueled dominating performance of a fighter who previously beat him down). Not to mention its the same champ that EVERYone has accused this Boxer of ducking for years???????? I thought we were spossed to commend such actions not condemn them. Can someone please explain this to me, cause I must be completely missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                So let me get this straight. Folks are critical of a Boxer moving up in weight(fighting AT the limit), to fight a champ at that weight(coming off a revenge fueled dominating performance of a fighter who previously beat him down). Not to mention its the same champ that EVERYone has accused this Boxer of ducking for years???????? I thought we were spossed to commend such actions not condemn them. Can someone please explain this to me, cause I must be completely missing something here?
                His opponents will always be criticized at this point, unless it's Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  His opponents will always be criticized at this point, unless it's Pacquaio.
                  The excuses for Pac have already been lined up mah homie. Trust me. If the fight ever happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X