Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are on crack if you don't consider this Saturdays winner the king of WW.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are on crack if you don't consider this Saturdays winner the king of WW.

Since when do we give the crown to a guy that beats the 3rd and 6th best welter in order. I can see you guys are impressed by the move up but come on Miguel was not the best and infact he lost to the guy that Shane iced. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize if you lose to that guy he obviously jumps you and that is why Shane is the number 1 guy in the division and you can't argue that. We aren't talking about bull****, myths like the P4P rankings, we are talking straight up what happens in the ring and that is Mosley is the man.

Now if Mayweather beats him, he becomes the man. It's simple to figure this out. Pac can beat Margarito and he still isn't the man because Margarito got iced and lost that spot. If Pac wants to be the number 1 ww in the world he has to fight the winner of this fight. If we fights Margarito he can't claim he is the best at the division. How hard is this to figure out?

And yes, Saturdays fight is for the number 1 spot P4P. You can't be the number 1 fighter in the world and not be the number 1 in your division. If Pac steps to the plate and beats the winner then he claims it. Till then, get off your dick riding, high horse and accept it.

Originally posted by Check View Post
    And yes, Saturdays fight is for the number 1 spot P4P. You can't be the number 1 fighter in the world and not be the number 1 in your division.

*****s are delusional. How they wish that this is the case

Comment

Since when do we give the crown to a guy that beats the 3rd and 6th best welter in order. I can see you guys are impressed by the move up but come on Miguel was not the best and infact he lost to the guy that Shane iced. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize if you lose to that guy he obviously jumps you and that is why Shane is the number 1 guy in the division and you can't argue that. We aren't talking about bull****, myths like the P4P rankings, we are talking straight up what happens in the ring and that is Mosley is the man.

Now if Mayweather beats him, he becomes the man. It's simple to figure this out. Pac can beat Margarito and he still isn't the man because Margarito got iced and lost that spot. If Pac wants to be the number 1 ww in the world he has to fight the winner of this fight. If we fights Margarito he can't claim he is the best at the division. How hard is this to figure out?

And yes, Saturdays fight is for the number 1 spot P4P. You can't be the number 1 fighter in the world and not be the number 1 in your division. If Pac steps to the plate and beats the winner then he claims it. Till then, get off your dick riding, high horse and accept it.

daaamn right ! but hope you dont care bout red k cuz the *******s just wont accept this

Comment

Shane is number 1 because he knocked out Margarito.

Either he's the king of WW or there is no WW king.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
          youre getting owned in all threads, ***** is that cuz you only know 2 boxers ? mayweather (the bad guy) and pacquiao (the good guy) ?

Comment

I love if you attack Manny, you are a Floyd fan. I don't like Floyd at all but I am a fan of the sport and wish to see fair justice given. Pac fans are full of **** and so are a lot of Mayweather fans but Saturdays fight is for the crown.

Comment

I love if you attack Manny, you are a Floyd fan. I don't like Floyd at all but I am a fan of the sport and wish to see fair justice given. Pac fans are full of **** and so are a lot of Mayweather fans but Saturdays fight is for the crown.

Agreed, But not for the P4P #1. Well anyway, *****s like you should not make early celebrations, Shane will whoop your god's ass

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                daaamn right ! but hope you dont care bout red k cuz the *******s just wont accept this
                There's enough Mayweather fans and unbiased fans to keep me afloat. A lot of the Pac fans know I preach the good word and won't do it anyways. Only the bad Pac fans will try to attack me through karma and not lay down facts.

Comment

Agreed, But not for the P4P #1. Well anyway, *****s like you should not make early celebrations, Shane will whoop your god's ass
                  haha he just said he was not a fan of floyd u ****in dumb

Comment

Floyd is not Margarito, he isn't going to stand infront of Shane and hang that chin out. You know, as well as I know he is going to win. At least you have accepted that this is for the title of WW king but that goes back to my argument....how can you be number 1 P4P if you aren't the king of the division you are fighting in? It's okay to be number 2, don't let it hurt your pride. Pac is great and the time will come when he will fight the winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X