Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who so you see losing first and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander if he keeps his level of competition high, as good as Dawson is I seen him get hurt and look winded at times.

Comment

ward but berto b/c his fight is this week

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Ward- 168 WBA Champ
        Berto- 147 WBC Champ
        Alexander - 140 Unified Champ
        Bradley - 140 WBC Champ
        Chad Dawson- 175 lb Champ

Comment and vote in the poll.
        I'll go with Ward, not because he's bad but because his list of upcoming opponents are experience and skilled. They are in the tournament for a reason. And anything can happen.

lol at chad

Comment

Originally posted by hahaa View Post
          I'll go with Ward, not because he's bad but because his list of upcoming opponents are experience and skilled. They are in the tournament for a reason. And anything can happen.
          Same here. I think Dirrell has a very good chance at beating him.

Bradley could forseeably lose to Alexander, Khan or Valero in the near future also.

I rate Berto the lowest of the named boxers however. He would have lost to Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I'd say Ward because he's in the Super Six. Berto is uber protected and as long as Bradley and Alexander stay away from each other, they aren't losing any time soon. Chad Dawson will be undefeated for a long time.
            You beat me to that. Being in the Super six gives Ward the best chance of losing imo.

Comment

berto is a chump, he will lose first

Comment

Berto, has already come the closet to defeat out of all of them. I see him dropping that 0 in one of his next few fights.

Comment

Nice thread. I would say Berto. It's tough to say though.

Berto seems the most likely, or Ward. Both have very tough fights ahead of them. Berto will probably fight a tough welter after Quintana.

Comment

Great thread. I voted Ward becuause he has the most tough fights lined up.

Comment

Berto, I can see Quintana beating him. Quintana is a much better boxer then Collazo, moves around alot better, better hand speed. Berto's inside game ain't all that and he does have a bad habit of enterting the ring at 160 lbs++ where his speed is greatly diminished. Quintana can beat him both inside and out but that does depend on what Berto has or what weight he enters the ring at. Berto's speed is comparable to Mayweather's but as I said, he diminishes that. Watch some of Berto's easlier fights at 147 and then watch him against Collazo, look how slow and sluggish he looked against Collazo.

Comment

Working...
                      X