Inspectah Deck Disses Joe Budden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspectah Deck Disses Joe Budden

http://www.sohh.com/2009/07/inspecta...calls_joe.html

"I see you like to put your world online, ain't nobody checkin' for you/They checkin' for your girl's behind"

Lol...that's about the size of it. I aint really checkin out Budden's stuff mainly his girl's fat ass...

They should do a sextape...and maybe that'll how people feel about him

Comment

I luv i.n.s. One of my all time fav's but he should of never started this.joe will murder him,diss track was coo but nothing special.to start it why is he talking about no one knowing him. Joe is still a bigger name then deck just the truth. Battling joe will get him a "l" i hate when my fav mc's go at each other but deck is gonna lose

Comment

Budden.. lyrically.. will kill Deck. No disrespect, but that's the way it is. If no one is checking for Budden, then that means negative amount of fans are checking for Deck.

Comment

Decks verse in Triumph > Buddens career.

Am i the only one who feels Deck could take on Budden? I know he's no known battler, but lyrically he is one of the strongest from the Clan, possesses one of the best flows aswell..........i just feel Deck could take him.

I do agree however, that INS is lesser known then Joe, so saying nobody is checking for him was a little ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            "I see you like to put your world online, ain't nobody checkin' for you/They checkin' for your girl's behind"

Lol...that's about the size of it. I aint really checkin out Budden's stuff mainly his girl's fat ass...

Hahaha, and it's true.

Comment

i like budden alot..but he cant **** with the wu...

Comment

my favorite part of the diss is when the game show music comes on, and hes saying who can name another buddens song besides pump it up? lol

that was funny

Comment

Deck just really put it down on thid dude, badly. An all around solid effort from the disses to the beats.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X