Nicolay Valuev??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a massive head!

Comment

He looked ok there, no real footwork ot speak of though. All in all im not convinced

Comment

you dont need good footspeed when u are that huge mate, no can reach you noggin to lay a glove on ya.
        Vidoz said it was like apunching a tree when he was hitting Vaulev's midriff. In fact he broke his handI believe.

Comment

Valuev head is simply too big. He will get caught regularly by someone like klitschko. I can't even see him beating golota.

he need to step up his comp and try to make an impact. with that height, he can be a champion, but only if he beats brewster or ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by masha
            Valuev head is simply too big. He will get caught regularly by someone like klitschko. I can't even see him beating golota.

he need to step up his comp and try to make an impact. with that height, he can be a champion, but only if he beats brewster or ruiz.
            Well it probably wont be to difficult for a tall guy like VK to reach and hit his head, but doesent a big boney head useally mean that it can withstand some punches???

Comment

As soon as Vlauev steps up I think he'll get KO'd he does not punch very hard for a man of his size, plus the gloves looks bareley like he's wearing any boxing gloves.

The guys had 40 fights already but is yet to step up, I do not think his career will come to anything

Comment

I don't think he is deserving of being ranked 7th, meaning I think that there are more than 6 heavies that could beat him 2/3 times. I saw the guy fight on ESPN some years back and got a clip of him recently, and though he does look like he kinda knows what's going on now, he is still just silly as far as boxing skill and quickness. Still though, 7'2" will give anybody problems.

Comment

look at the bare facts, gentlemen..

valuev is a russian, fighting out of germany.

the klits are ukrainians whove severed their ties to their german promotor - also valuevs promotor..

ant the russia-ukraine ties are not at their best after that latest revolution..

so..

valuev represents the old world and hes coming after the klits and the undesputed throne - in a couple of bouts that will be more than only boxing matches..

and valuev is a good fighter, hes steadily improving, and the levin fight clearly showed the hed learned to put his weight behind his punches, unlike in his former performance.

enjoy..

Comment

Originally posted by BOKSukraine
                    I don't think he is deserving of being ranked 7th, meaning I think that there are more than 6 heavies that could beat him 2/3 times. I saw the guy fight on ESPN some years back and got a clip of him recently, and though he does look like he kinda knows what's going on now, he is still just silly as far as boxing skill and quickness. Still though, 7'2" will give anybody problems.
                    he might go on to break marciano's record if he keeps fighting bums!! valuev cant fight..its just a freak show!!

Comment

I think RJJ would give Valuev hell in a heavyweight fight. His akwardness would blind him. Jones would exploit the fact that he is slow and ******ed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X