Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When us Brits gonna realise the sport of Boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    I dont think highly of Alexander but I wouldnt call losing to Alexander is being exposed. Im pulling for Brook to win but if he doesn't Id blame his handlers and lack of experience at the top level.
    Depends on how Brook loses. If he loses a close decision then that's probably due to his inexperience. However, if he gets dominated like I am fairly certain will happen then he will defiantly be the next in a long list of over hyped British boxers to pad their record with nobody's only to lose when finally step up the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      #Audley2013
      You know it

Comment

I think we have some very good fighters we just hype up guys with big power too much. Tbh I pretty much fell for the Price hype then I went and looked back at his fights not even detail and thought frankly he is awful and very very flawed.

A guy I do rate highly yet seems to get no hype/credit is Denton Vassell! Hes a damn good fighter and IMO the best welterweight we have behind Brook.

Comment

See, idiotic price fans?

See what I have to put up with because of morons like you

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Dont give up hope man. Just enjoy it and hope for the best. Filipinos just had one recent P4P fighter in Pacquiao (they also have Donaire) and IMO they produce less and lesser boxers than Brits/Euros (no disrespect to Filipinos).

You guys have Froch who has a good case for being top 10 P4P and Brook is about to get his shot.
            what are you talking about .if anything , there are more pinoy fighters now than before. boxingscene p4p list has 3 pinoy fighters out of 10, it cant get any better than that

and since the inauguration of the p4p list , outside of chavez sr and pacquiao, all the p4p kings have all been americans with 1 being mexican americans in delahoya..calzaghe came the closest to being one @ number 2.

this just means that the list does'nt measure anything coz there countries which have never had a p4p king but have produced more champions than the philippines such as the japan ,puerto rico, thailand , argentina , britain etc.

with cuba, i think the closest you guys to having a p4p fighter is gamboa, lol, just not sure.
            Last edited by danceswithfire; 02-23-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              See, idiotic price fans?

See what I have to put up with because of morons like you
              You and the Green Mile both got it right.

Price isnt finished though.

Comment

Honestly man, there's absolutely no need to even go that far. British boxing has produced some very good fighters over the years and they currently have a P4P champion right now. Boxing is for anyone who has the desire to become great at their craft. I'm not sure if boxing is the sport you should be watching though, if you're gonna get upset every time a country man loses.

Comment

Amir Khan is talented, and so are Kell Brook and Fury. The other guys not so much...

Carl Froch is very good too, but he is getting old and is on his way out.

Comment

Brits have good competitors, It's just the ones that are extremely hyped get knock the **** out in dramatic style.

Comment

It is sad that Fanbases can't be more HUMBLE, they have to run around and trash everybody else fighters so when their fighter goes down all you can do is laugh a little at them and let them enjoy their big Piece of Humble Pie

Price will bounce back I am sure but his fanbase was a little annoying and needed to be humbled!

Comment

Working...
                      X