Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner-DeMarco deal with HBO in place, just awaiting on Broner's side to approve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    The fight will get done. Obviously.
    I think we're all expecting it to get made but how hilarious would it be if it didn't?

Comment

Before the KO how close was the Valero fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Before the KO how close was the Valero fight?
        Wasn't close at all

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Get over it.
          Neva cuzzz!

I dont condone his out of ring actions, but the fact of the matter is he was a tremendous fighter whos career was ended prematurely. Ill always wonder 'what coulda'

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            I think we're all expecting it to get made but how hilarious would it be if it didn't?
            Stranger things have happened......

I fully expect it to get done though.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              "I still got mah 0"
              "Just send me the contract Ill sign it"

But we still waiting on him.

inb4 you're obsessed with Broner.
              I have learned to....accept you. Like I think you are an alright guy. But come one man you couldn't WAIT to post in this thread lol.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                Neva cuz!

I dont condone his out of ring actions, but the fact of the matter is he was a tremendous fighter whos career was ended prematurely. Ill always wonder 'what coulda'
                I said it when he was alive and I'll say it again at the time of his death he woudve ran through thpse 135/140 pounders. All of em.

He was relentless and pretty much crazy. Ill never forget the way he abused DeMarco and took the poor kids soul. DeMarco was literally scared of him most of the fight.

Look at those eyes

R.I.P

Comment

Comment

Good stuff be a tough fight for Tony Broner is extremely fast so defensively he has too be switched on all night but i believe he will prevail WAR TONY

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      I said it when he was alive and I'll say it again at the time of his death he woudve ran through thpse 135/140 pounders. All of em.

He was relentless and pretty much crazy. Ill never forget the way he abused DeMarco and took the poor kids soul. DeMarco was literally scared of him most of the fight.

Look at those eyes

R.I.P
                      Ya man, valero was demarcos papi lol. He had tremendous raw talent, a natural fighter. He needed some more polishing imo, but the more i watched him the more i was impressed, especially with his footwork.

Comment

Working...
                      X