No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Senchencko Hits Shocking KO Shot on Hatton in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Senchencko Hits Shocking KO Shot on Hatton in Nine

Manchester Arena, Manchester, England - Vyacheslav Senchenko (33-1, 22KOs) appeared to be behind on the cards and then he landed a hard shot to the body which sent Ricky Hatton (45-3, 32KOs) down for the full count. Hatton returned after three and a half years away.

[Click Here To Read More]

So sad, really feel for the guy i wont forget the good times though.

Comment

Sad way to go out, this fight should have never been made.

Comment

Ricky must be thinking '**** so thats what that feels like!'... Good effort from him, hope he recovers well, especially mentally. Props to schenchenko that performance would have destroyed malinaggi.

Comment

good try from hatton
          Senchenko is a big guy though, 5 inches advantage in height
          I think Hatton would of have a much better chance against Paulie to be honest, Paulie does not have the power to Knock him out.

Comment

That's sad man. He was throwing terrible punches leaving himself wide open all night. That atmosphere was amazing. Unbelievable fans in the UK. Great career Hatton gave us.

Comment

I had the fight even going into that round.

Comment

What a waste of time. Hatton should have enjoyed his retirement.
                Last edited by COVID-19; 11-24-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Manchester Arena, Manchester, England - Vyacheslav Senchenko (33-1, 22KOs) appeared to be behind on the cards and then he landed a hard shot to the body which sent Ricky Hatton (45-3, 32KOs) down for the full count. Hatton returned after three and a half years away.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Shocking? Nope, I saw this KO a mile away.

Happy trails Hatton.

Comment

Damn man.hatton look soft,old and he got tired fast but he was still winning the fight. Ricky thanks for all your fights I enjoy them champ..

Comment

Working...
                    X