No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Senchenko: A Far Limited Version of Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Senchenko: A Far Limited Version of Khan

Former World Champion Paul Malignaggi (30-4-0, 6 KOs) has a huge task in his hands when he travels to Ukraine on April 29 for his title shot against WBA welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko (32-0-0, 21 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Scrubber

how does Paulie no punch the dancing girl even get fights. Paulie can't hurt anyone acts and talks like a street kid gangsta. no fan base. dull and unexciting?? but Pualie still gets a payday. amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
      how does Paulie no punch the dancing girl even get fights. Paulie can't hurt anyone acts and talks like a street kid gangsta. no fan base. dull and unexciting?? but Pualie still gets a payday. amazing.
      He has a pretty big fan base..... better than most boxers.

Comment

Senchenko is the biggest paper belt holder in boxing. Worse than Chavez Jr. But Paulie can't punch, is probably passed his best and won't win a decision in the Ukraine any more than Senchenko would get the nod in New Jersey. This is a payday for Paulie. Nothing more

Comment

Damn Paulie why waste your time. You can't knock the guy out and there is NO way in hell you are getting a decision in the Ukraine cmon man. Meh I guess it is a payday but, at least fight somewhere where you have a chance to win. Paulie can box the ears off of almost anyone but they will raise the Titanic before he gets a decision over there regardless of how well he does.

Comment

Paulie has no fans and is laughed at for being girly and a wimp. amazing this oil head has a career. paulie couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. dancing cheerleader paulie.

Comment

I will be rooting for him but it is going to be tough to get a decision over him in his Back Yard

Comment

After all the talk I will lol if the Ukrainians give Paulie a win by decision.

Comment

Paulie dam....i feel bad because its almost certain nowadays u will be robbed...its almost like pauli fights wit sparring gloves on...i like paulie though ill be watching senchenko by horrible deciPaulie dam....i feel bad because its almost certain nowadays u will be robbed...its almost like pauli fights wit sparring gloves on...i like paulie though ill be watching senchenko by horrible decision

Comment

You guys are ****ing idiots...

Ukraine is actually not bad on decisions......foreigners win fights over locals there all the time...and no not by KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X