Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Forget Lebedev, I Wants Bernard Hopkins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Forget Lebedev, I Wants Bernard Hopkins!

IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green has no interest in facing the WBO's top rated boxer, Denis Lebedev. After Lebedev knocked out Roy Jones Jr. on Saturday night in Moscow, the Russian boxer and his trainer, Kostya Tszyu, challenged Green to a fight. Green returns on July 20th in Sydney to defend his title against former champion Antonio Tarver. He downplayed the recent win by Lebedev, stating that it took the big puncher ten rounds to get the job done. Green stopped Jones in the first round in 2009. Green wants to beat Tarver and then wants to target a fight with WBC/IBO champion light heavyweight Bernard Hopkins.

[Click Here To Read More]

"forget a risk, i want a 46 year old man to blow up to 200lbs"

cool

Comment

Why not Green? I mean it would be two legends squaring off. Once you beat a legend you become one right? Green vs Lebedev=two great legends of our time. LOL

Comment

Green likes the over 40 club these days....sad to think his last several fights have been either over 40 year old shot guys (Roy and now Tarver),a blown up Siaca, a Briggs who had been inactive with neurological problems,etc....his biggest test was BJ Flores-and Danny made a boring fight of it!
        Pathetic...he needs to try to unify his division and fight Huck-he would win but he won't go to Germany after those Marcus Beyer fights-lol

Comment

Green is a joke i can't wait until tarver knocks him out
          the worse part about the green - Jones fight it was a terrible stoppage and this dude walks around like king ****. tarvers and Johnsons ko's are by far better than that non sense
          Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 05-23-2011, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Green never fought an elite fighter he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Why not Green? I mean it would be two legends squaring off. Once you beat a legend you become one right? Green vs Lebedev=two great legends of our time. LOL
              Green a legend, don't know about that, I'm Australian and he's no legend.

Comment

So Green finally admits that he beat a terrible Roy Jones. 'It took him 10 rounds to knock out Roy Jones'

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  You said it bro! Name it "Battle of the ATG Titans - Green vs Lededev". After that fight, the winner can face Holyfield at a catch-weight to become the p4p catch-weight king. Move out the way Manny!

Comment

WWE clown.

Comment

Working...
                    X