Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya'll ever get sleep Paralysis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the worst part is trying to scream for help, my girlfriend has woke me up before cos I have been making noises, the noise is me trying to shout but I cant.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      This **** doesnt sound natural.. Ive ever experienced it.

You cant move? cant talk? Youre awake and conscious of it? Feels like youre not alone?

Ive definitely heard OF it before, but man... didnt know so many people experience this...

You guys remember anything else during or maybe beforehand?
      Yeah its crazy. In the middle of your sleep suddenly your eyes pop open and you can look around. Some people see things, hear voices or a buzzing noise but fortunately I haven't heard the noises or seen the images. But everything else I experienced.

Also it feels like someone is holding you down and the presence feels evil if that makes sense. And when trying to talk you just mumble random things its crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        Yeah its crazy. In the middle of your sleep suddenly your eyes pop open and you can look around. Some people see things, hear voices or a buzzing noise but fortunately I haven't heard the noises or seen the images. But everything else I experienced.

Also it feels like someone is holding you down and the presence feels evil if that makes sense. And when trying to talk you just mumble random things its crazy.
        if it happens to reed hell prolly hulk the fck out of it and post here the next day and call us pvssies.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post

I dunno about seeing the future, but there have been times where I'll be doing something & I'll get a sense of De Ja Vu & think to myself "Wait, didn't I dream this at somepoint?".
          This is exactly what I'm talking about! I thought I was the only one and psychic

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            if it happens to reed hell prolly hulk the fck out of it and post here the next day and call us pvssies.

Comment

i used to get it every other day and it can be terrifying. there were. times i couldnt sleep cos i was scared to wake up to it. same story every time for 10-20 seconds i try to move and make a noise and everytime as soon as i make a noise i can kick my legs. to me it feels like my mind has woken yet my body is still in a paraletic state as if i were still asleep. i have never felt an evil presemce though just the inability to move or speak. i have had it sleeping on my side and stomach although the vast majotity have beeen on my althoughi always fall asleep on my side so nothing i can do about that

Comment

You cant move? cant talk? Youre awake and conscious of it? Feels like youre not alone?

Ive definitely heard OF it before, but man... didnt know so many people experience this...

My experience of it was that you awake in the middle of the night and you realize that you clearly are not sleeping, however you cannot move, or atleast the very minimal amount of movement. Thats not the scary part, the scary part is that you feel an unmistakably evil presence in the room with you. I couldn't see it, but I knew and felt that it was there watching me. Immediately I resorted to prayer and felt the presence disappear to, I then soothingly proceeded to close my eyes and go back to sleep.
                Last edited by Enayze; 12-08-2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                  im actually use it by now. it still scares the **** out of me every once in a while though. anyone else get those nights where it happens 3 or 4 times in a row. you finally break out of one, but your so tired you can feel it pulling u back in over and over.
                  LOL yup that`s happened to me. I snap out of one and try to go back to sleep and it happens again. After about 3 in a row I stand up and walk around. **** is scary.

Comment

You cant move, and talk but you are awake and fully conscious. You can moves your eyes but your body is paralyzed and it feels like something is squeezing the life out of you. It is absolutely frightening especially for the 1st time.

Comment

Working...
                    X