Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europe are still leading the Super 6!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of the 4 boxers left, theres only 1 american left!!!

Taylor = FAIL

Dirrell = FAIL

Green = FAIL

Comment

yeah right

Dirrell loses to Froch then wins his next fight by DQ. Taylor Gets KTFO then leaves the tourney. Dirrell pussied out

The only good win was Ward over Kessler and even then he had to headbutt the living shit out of him

Comment

I really hope Abraham knocks Froch out, so we get Ward vs. Froch in the semis. I want Ward to inseminate as many Euros as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
          Out of the 4 boxers left, theres only 1 american left!!!

Taylor = FAIL

Dirrell = FAIL

Green = FAIL
          True

Comment

Abraham's got a punchers chance. And Froch could win if he used dirty tactics and robbed Ward in his home town. Both already got schooled by Dirrell. I mean really. Dirrell schooled Froch lost the fight becuz he was getting no help from the ref, plus biased judging. Round 11 showed what Dirrell could have done at anytime if he were smarter about it. Kessler barely gets by Froch (who Dirrell, hell... even Taylor, schooled). Abraham gets schooled by Dirrell, and all the haters can say is "Abraham WOULD HAVE knocked him out." Yeah right, I'm sure all of u r a bunch of Nostradamus' and u know for a fact Abraham was going to knock him out, when the only clean punch he landed in the 11th was after Dirrell slipped.
            Last edited by JDezi4; 11-21-2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X