No announcement yet.

Floyd's RETURN to Boxing has CAUSED DAMAGED to THE SPORT & HIS LEGACY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post
    this is true!! but do you remember floyd saying shiet about shane and attacked his personal life? thats what floyd haters hate on floyd his attitude he talks too much smack. yeah it sells his fight.. but the hate is there... so in return this is just what floyd deserve to be hated more on what he is doing now.
    I fail to understand why Floyd should be hated. Talking **** to someone you are going to fight or want to fight means people should hate you. He is not talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
      I fail to understand why Floyd should be hated. Talking **** to someone you are going to fight or want to fight means people should hate you. He is not talking to you.
      yeah like the one he said about pac.. too many people hated him for that so whats ur point again?

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        yeah like the one he said about pac.. too many people hated him for that so whats ur point again?
        As if that is the reason you dislike Floyd....you have slagged him off far before that....

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
          Yadada I hate Floyd but his name is in my mouth 24/7

Comment

This publicity makes parents send their kids to MMA schools and **** and not boxing gyms.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post

Comment

Working...
              X