No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Responds To Mayweather on Pacquiao, Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Responds To Mayweather on Pacquiao, Gamboa

On Tuesday, during an interview with select members of the press, Floyd Mayweather Jr. lashed out at Manny Pacquiao and his promoter, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum.

Mayweather held nothing back on the subject of Pacquiao and performance enhancing drugs. Mayweather explained his doubts about the legit nature of Pacquiao's recognized success in multiple weight divisions. He feels strongly that Pacquiao has used and/or is using performance enhancing drugs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No surprise there, as everyone knows Mayweather's outside-the-ring IQ is on par with a Frog on a bad thinking day. It is obvious Mayweather is jealous about Pac with his talk about how it took him years to get where he is. Mayweather has always been intimidated by Pac's success. Mayweather just cant handle anyone being mentioned in the same breath as himself. He even said all he would have had to do was fight one fighter in Pac and not the other 42 wins. What a messed up dude. Really fuked up in the head. He wants to be on a pinnacle by himself with no other fighter being mentioned.
    Last edited by richardt; 05-02-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

damn May you sound hella stupid bro!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        No surprise there, as everyone knows Mayweather's outside-the-ring IQ is on par with a Frog on a bad thinking day. It is obvious Mayweather is jealous with his talk about how it took him years to get where he is. Mayweather has always been intimidated by Pac's success. Mayweather just cant handle anyone being mentioned in the same breath as himself. Proven by the fact that Mayweather said all he would have had to do was fight one fighter in Pac and the other 42 wins don't count. What a messed up dude.
        this is bs in its finest!!!!!

there is NO POSSIBLE WAY you could possibly know the IQ of a frog, so you just clowned yourself!

Comment

It is jealousy, and anyone who doesnt admit is just as guilty of envy of others and Floyd is. As for Gamboa....Rios wouldve been a huge stepping stone, and landed him huge fights soon enough, but i dont see Gamboa making any strides anytime soon unless GBP invests alot more than normal time in him, and his marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            this is bs in its finest!!!!!
            there is NO POSSIBLE WAY you could possibly know the IQ of a frog, so you just clowned yourself!
            It's called Sarcasm, Pea Brain. Look up the word, ignorant one.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              It's called Sarcasm Pea Brain. Look up the word ignorant one.
              LMAO I knew I would get you. the level of stupidity on these forums is beyond astounding. good work buddy!

you just got EPIC TROLLED!

Comment

My concern is, does the writer purposely misspell Filipino? This is the second time he's done it today!

Comment

LMAO I knew I would get you. the level of stupidity on these forums is beyond astounding. good work buddy!

you just got EPIC TROLLED!
                  yea i know, Floyd's stupidity is out of this world!

Comment

LMAO I knew I would get you. the level of stupidity on these forums is beyond astounding. good work buddy!you just got EPIC TROLLED!
                    I agree, it is amazing the stupidity you displayed. You and Mayweather can be twins now.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-02-2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X