• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah boi!!

Comment

awesome video by the way

Comment

nice promo. but theres no fuucking way manny loses this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          How is this a joke of a fight? Just because not too many people know who Bradley is? Bradly is top p4p fighter in the sport, undefeated, is the man at 140, and is going to give Pacquiao hell.

But of course twitter followers means much more than accomplishments in the ring.
          undefeated and "man at 140" is questionable due to him ducking khan... but yeah there's nothing like a top p4p fighter beating up on a 40 year old and than getting a shot at pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            It's a legit fight and you know it, floyd-cotto is an act and well we know why. Also whydid you PM telling me to accept your friend request on here?? You are a weirdo bro.
            yet mr catchweight pacquaio wasnt willing to fight him at his weight, and wanted to drain him one more time to fight him...(cotto)

Comment

fight of the decade this is not. with that said, this may be the first pac fight i order since cotto. i like this fight. i think a lot of ppl are gonna be shocked at how competitive it turns out, not that i think bradleys gonna win.

Comment

Manny could be in trouble. This is gonna be a real fight. Not a pot shot dance around the ring type of fight like some fighter we know!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  fight of the decade this is not. with that said, this may be the first pac fight i order since cotto. i like this fight. i think a lot of ppl are gonna be shocked at how competitive it turns out, not that i think bradleys gonna win.
                  Yeah I have to agree. I think this will be a tough fight and a good one. Well at least I hope it turns out to be a good fight and not another flop. Lets face last few PPV have been pretty bad.

Comment

Floyd vs Ortiz was more a legit fight than this farce. At least Ortiz was coming off a win over Berto (who sucks too) but Bradley is coming off of a win over Casamayor as the UNDERCARD of a fight, not even ****ing WCB or BAD. Pathetic sad, and just like I said with Ortiz just because you're in prime doesn't mean **** if you aren't that good to begin with. Not to mention losing to Marquez is one thing, Manny still keeps some of his credibility but to lose to Bradley... BWAHAHA. Bradley won't be able to win even if he knocks Manny out, only a fool buys this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      LMAO at this garbage. This fight competitive but not Mayweather/Cotto... Cotto KILLS each guy on Bradley's resume, Bradley is lucky if he beats Quintana, Paulie or Corley. This will be like Mayweather/Hatton IMO, some people will think Bradley did well because he might make it ugly but it'll be him getting outclassed and KO at the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X