No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fernando Guerrero-Grady Brewer Set For 6/17, ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fernando Guerrero-Grady Brewer Set For 6/17, ESPN

AUSTIN, TX - Many championships have been won in Austin, TX, most of them by sports teams emblazoned with a Longhorn logo in burnt orange and white. This time a championship of a different sort will be on the line in Austin as world ranked Fernando Guerrero 21-0 (16 KO's) will meet "Contender" Champion Grady Brewer 27-12 (15 KO's) for the NABF Super Welterweight Championship on ESPN Friday Night Fights live from the Frank Erwin Center on June 17th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Decent fight, Brewer is not the best guy out there but he is tough to deal with and certainly very tough to look good against.

Guerrero should without a doubt beat him but it will be a learning experience.

Comment

Decent card, lets see how he looks at 154, always wanted to know if he could get down to that weight. 160 is the better division though.

Comment

Man, Brewer is awkward. He can make any fight tough. This won't be easy by any means.

Comment

I like Fernando Gurrerro

Comment

154? Ugh fight at middleweight. I hate it when there's such a dominant champion at 160 that everyone always cowers down to 154.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              154? Ugh fight at middleweight. I hate it when there's such a dominant champion at 160 that everyone always cowers down to 154.
              is it that, or is it cause Guerrero hasn't really impressed in a couple of his recent fights?

could be a good career move if his power is stronger at 154.

Comment

Working...
              X