No announcement yet.

Joe Strong disses the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    I don't care that much either, I just can't let a cheap shot like that slide.
    Whatever.

That chick would be random find ass having Internet bit ch number 284.
    Someone probably knows but I just snatch up pics with no regard for names.
    Exactly. Hell I barely remember to catch their name before I have sex with them let alone random hos on the internet.

Comment

this is awesome!!! I'm making $40/hour to read this awesome hate mail!!! LOL! Didn't realize it was still a lounge topic...hahaha! The disturber strikes again!!!! Thanks for all the love & respect...LOL! Oh got to have lunch now...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        this is awesome!!! I'm making $40/hour to read this awesome hate mail!!! LOL! Didn't realize it was still a lounge topic...hahaha! The disturber strikes again!!!! Thanks for all the love & respect...LOL! Oh got to have lunch now...
        You're a jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          You're a jackass.
          thanks bud....that's the nicest thing I've been called in awhile.....I consider that a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
            Is joe strong a bit weak in the head?

What do you think?
            sometimes you sound bipolar..we were getting along fine .until my Austin point about hbo ratings being low & hbo has not picked up wlads fights.then you put me on ignore.are you sure I'm the weak one?I wasn't hacking on wlad just stating a point that those 2 fights had an impact on wlad fights being shown on hbo...low ratings...they were not household names in america...no reason to get mad
            Last edited by joe strong; 08-25-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

thanks bud....that's the nicest thing I've been called in awhile.....I consider that a compliment
              Yea I didnt want to say fag for the fear of sounding immature.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Yea I didnt want to say fag for the fear of sounding immature.
                lmaaaooooo.

Comment

And coming from Mack thats Tame Joe you must of caught him in a good mood you got off lightly...

Comment

its the lounge iscalled NON boxing talk. You are off base Joe.

Comment

Working...
                    X