No announcement yet.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
    Just saw that we (Rangers) can play Spurs in the next round of the UEFA Cup.

Bring it on!
    Shame we didn't get you Mozza. Panathinaikos for your lot and Slavia Prague for us. Never know hopefully we meet in the next round that drawing that now as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
      Shame we didn't get you Mozza. Panathinaikos for your lot and Slavia Prague for us. Never know hopefully we meet in the next round that drawing that now as we speak.
      Yeah it would have been interesting. Slavia Prague is a good draw for you and I've just seen that you will then play PSV or Helsingborg. PSV are a tricky side but I'm sure Senor Ramos will be determined to win the UEFA Cup for the third year running.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
        Yeah it would have been interesting. Slavia Prague is a good draw for you and I've just seen that you will then play PSV or Helsingborg. PSV are a tricky side but I'm sure Senor Ramos will be determined to win the UEFA Cup for the third year running.
        Well at least we both avoided Bayern Munich, let's hope we both have a good run.

Comment

• Haha, the scum prove they just aren't good enough...again. Like we needed anymore proof.

How was copper wiring invented?

2 Jews fighting over a 1p piece.

Comment

• Terrible penalty by Keane.......

Comment

• Originally posted by fasman View Post
              Terrible penalty by Keane.......
              If Almunia had gone the other way you'd be saying "good penalty by Keane".

Comment

• Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
                If Almunia had gone the other way you'd be saying "good penalty by Keane".
                He hit the penalty straight at him....

As a neutal spectator i think the penalty lacked power, accuracy & precision...

All almunia had to do was go to his right he didnt even have to dive because it was not hit for the bottom corner....

Comment

He hit the penalty straight at him....

As a neutal spectator i think the penalty lacked power, accuracy & precision...

All almunia had to do was go to his right he didnt even have to dive because it was not hit for the bottom corner....
                  What are you talking about? First you're saying it was hit straight at him then you're saying it was hit to the right of him. Make up your mind.

The penalty was hit to the right of Almunia and Almunia had to dive to save it.
                  Why are you saying Almunia didn't dive when that's EXACTLY what he did?

Dear me...

Comment

• Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
                    What are you talking about? First you're saying it was hit straight at him then you're saying it was hit to the right of him. Make up your mind.

The penalty was hit to the right of Almunia and Almunia had to dive to save it.
                    Why are you saying Almunia didn't dive when that's EXACTLY what he did?

Dear me...
                    yeah, the penalty was hit right at him, he didnt have to make a spectacular dive did he?

He just got down to his right and the ball came straight at him... It wasn't as if Keane hit a peach that was going in the top right corner and Almunia made an awesome dive to get his fingertips to it and stop it, it was a **** penalty, the save was nothing special, you'd expect Almunia to make it, he does play for arsenal a top Premier League team...

Of course he had to dive, but with the power and accuracy on that penalty, he didn't have to make a spectacular dive....

Your going on about the save as if it was some miracle penalty save... It was a routine save from a **** penalty. Of course Almunia dived to save it unless his stretch Armstrong, if you read my post again i said "he didnt even have to dive", and not 'he didnt dive', theres a difference.....

The penalty was hit straight at Almunia and not in the bottom right corner...

Here's a link to bbc.co.uk/sport, and there take on the penalty....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/7145733.stm

READ IT CAREFULLY and it clearly says the penalty was too casual and too central....

P.S- I couldnt give a **** about Arsenal or Tottenham, but when i know i'm right, then i've gotta prove my ****.... Ya Get Me......
                    Last edited by fasman; 12-22-2007, 06:46 PM.

Comment

yeah, the penalty was hit right at him, he didnt have to make a spectacular dive did he?
                      I didn't say he had to dive spectacularly. READ MY POST CAREFULLY.
                      The ball was not hit straight at him, it was hit to the right of Almunia and Almunia dived to save it. What is there to even discuss? You're just a bit of a simpleton.

Originally posted by fasman View Post
                      He just got down to his right and the ball came straight at him... It wasn't as if Keane hit a peach that was going in the top right corner and Almunia made an awesome dive to get his fingertips to it and stop it, it was a **** penalty, the save was nothing special, you'd expect Almunia to make it, he does play for arsenal a top Premier League team...
                      OK. The above paragraph is stone cold proof you're a ****ing ******. Penalty saves are about choosing which way to dive and hope you get behind the ball to save it. The fact Almunia plays for Arsenal shouldn't even enter the equasion, but in your pea-sized brain that is obviously a factor.
                      I'm not denying it was a **** penalty, am I?! I'm just saying that if Almunia had decided to dive left instead of right you wouldn't be saying it was a poor penalty. E N D.

I mean, the **** you're spewing is like you've just started watching football only yesterday. You would expect Almunia to make that save just because he plays for Arsenal? LOL You are one thick ****.

Of course he had to dive, but with the power and accuracy on that penalty, he didn't have to make a spectacular dive....
                      Again, you show your ******ed values. First you say it was hit straight at him, then you say he DID have to dive to save it. No where in any of my posts did I say it was a spectacular dive, so you can drop that bollocks.

Your going on about the save as if it was some miracle penalty save... It was a routine save from a **** penalty. Of course Almunia dived to save it unless his stretch Armstrong, if you read my post again i said "he didnt even have to dive", and not 'he didnt dive', theres a difference.....
                      How am I going on as if it was a miracle penalty save? I'm just pointing out the bull**** you're typing. Riiiiight....so Almunia dived just for the sake of diving, not because he had to.

Of course Almunia dived to save it unless his stretch Armstrong
                      if you read my post again i said "he didnt even have to dive", and not 'he didnt dive'
                      Do you see your contradiction there? LOL you're one dumb bastard, sorry about the language, but it's true.

The penalty was hit straight at Almunia and not in the bottom right corner...
                      Does your stupidity never cease? IF IT WAS HIT STRAIGHT AT HIM THEN WHY DID HE DIVE TO THE RIGHT? It wasn't as if Almunia dived to the right THEN Keane took the penalty a second later so Almunia had nothing to do.

Here's a link to bbc.co.uk/sport, and there take on the penalty....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/7145733.stm

READ IT CAREFULLY and it clearly says the penalty was too casual and too central....
                      My conclusion; You're an idiot.

Ya get me? No, I don't speak '******'. Also, your name couldn't be more appropriate, you really are a FASS.

Comment

Working...
                      X