No announcement yet.

**2013 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Water and oil, there is no chemistry for them.

I think when amare shows up, its time to bet against the knicks.

By all means be my guest !

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      He's fine. Minor tweak is all. Surgery really did help with the durability.
      This is how I know you're a bandwagon warriors fan. It wasn't even the ankle he had surgery on. What, you hopped on fully when curry broke the 3 record huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
        This is how I know you're a bandwagon warriors fan. It wasn't even the ankle he had surgery on. What, you hopped on fully when curry broke the 3 record huh?
        Curry didn't have Ankle surgery last year? What? I remember he did, don't bull**** me Mike.

Comment

• How does surgery improve durability? On his other ankle? I'm confused. How long you been a warriors fan?

Comment

• Spurs tapped that azz

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Spurs tapped that azz
              Hope somebody post the vid of timmys trollface grin at d.howard. Hahaha

Comment

• George Karl is such a ****ing terrible coach. His love for a 2 point guard system is just too stubborn, especially when the second guard is ****ing terrible! Miller's game 1 was an asterisk and even then he was terrible on defense.

Miller was -10 tonight. Karl put him in with a minute 30 left....Just so goddamn stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                  How does surgery improve durability? On his other ankle? I'm confused. How long you been a warriors fan?
                  I'm more confused than you are. Curry hurt his right ankle in game two, the one he's always had problems with. The one he got surgery on.

You damn right I'm a bandwagon fan. This was the first year I got to watch a full season with them. What's the big deal?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post

lmfaooo

What did he say to timeh? what da **** you looking at??

Comment

Working...
                      X