No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    This is just Donaire with another excuse, he is the only one looking for excuses not to fight, legit or not!!!
    And Rigondeaux ****ing around with the contract isn't an excuse not to fight? What exactly is it then? Where are all of you calling Donaire a duck in the thread talking about how Rigondeaux is the one holding things up?

Donaire's ready to go, Rigondeaux is the reason this **** isn't signed, sealed, and ready to go.

Comment

Rigo doesnt honor his contract and avoids testing = Donaire ducking the fight

NSB logic

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Donaire looking for that way out dawg. And this is why Im not buying my tickets just yet. Hell, I might not even go after all.
        Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Doniare looking for any excuse not to fight. And Doniare better be careful, if he thinks he can call the shots Uncle Bob is gunna go give him a talking to.
        Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Agree with both, Donaire is hanging to any excuse to pull out!! I think he is shook and scare he might lose!!! SMH!
        The terms of the negotiations were very clear. If they agreed, they must stick to the protocol. Donaire has plans for a big year, therefore, cannot be wasting time. Why is that ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

NSB logic
          And its only NSB logic with Donaire. Switch roles, and Rigondeaux is the avoided hero that the roided cheater Donaire is avoiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

NSB logic
            Agree. It's funny the way some ignorants here make these conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              The terms of the negotiations were very clear. If they agreed, they must stick to the protocol. Donaire has plans for a big year, therefore, cannot be wasting time. Why is that ducking?
              **** the negotiations. If Top Rank didn't put the test stipulations on the OFFICIAL contract Rigo doesn't have to sign ****. These test contracts should've been sent out with the OFFICIAL fight contract. Blame Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Donaire also claimed - ''I find out he's working with Angel Heredia'' - Who has a controversial past linked to performance enhancing drugs. Donaire added ''Makes you think. This is fishy.

Hahaha the irony coming from a guy working with Victor Conte.

Any old excuse to get out of the fight, he is petrified.
                Exactly! and he was quoted SEVERAL times saying he will do the tests but wont require his opponents to because he wants to show the world what he is capable of. I like Donaire, but he is acting a lil suspect. Especially after working with Conte

Comment

Why is this guy so anxious to pull out of this fight? Its not like he's going to pull out to fight mares, he'll pull out and fight darchiniyan. I'm not saying what team rigo is doing is right or wrong, but Donaire seems pretty trigger happy on pulling out of this fight, I would expect these type of statements from Arum the promoter not the fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    And its only NSB logic with Donaire. Switch roles, and Rigondeaux is the avoided hero that the roided cheater Donaire is avoiding.
                    I was thinking exactly the same. Hypocrisy.

Comment

You people are just screwed up in the head, how is Donaire ducking if Rigo has not signed the agreement. **** I would be pissed and suspicious as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X