Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real question is if they truly feel that way why not part ways with GBP?

Dont tell me you guys are hoes and will be Oscar bitch just cause of the money?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      I just saw the most ironic post of the year.

Unreal.

lmfao
      We're on a forum where any body can say anything because we don't know each other he is out in the real world making dumb comments he is a very dumb person.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        The real question is if they truly feel that way why not part ways with GBP?

Dont tell me you guys are hoes and will be Oscar bitch just cause of the money?
        Exactly he is a closet racist. If he doesn't like Mexicans he should come out the closet be real adrien.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          all they did was talk,and he looked a little shooked

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
            We're on a forum where any body can say anything because we don't know each other he is out in the real world making dumb comments he is a very dumb person.
            and he's a role model to little kids, he has a real voice. I'm not surprised his fans excuse him. I tend to believe they share his views.

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
              Exactly he is a closet racist. If he doesn't like Mexicans he should come out the closet be real adrien.
              mexicans are a race now? Its equivalent to saying american, canadian, puerto rican, argentine etc

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Makes me smile every time. Broner is so shook he resorts to childishly repeating himself and he can't even meet Guerrero eye to eye without shying away.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  and he's a role model to little kids, he has a real voice. I'm not surprised his fans excuse him. I tend to believe they share his views.
                  Lol yeah he has a fan base Mainly of young punks who like to talk a lot of ****.

Comment

i also believe he want to follow in the footsteps of his idol Mayweather

he saw Floyd disrespect Asians and get attention so he decides to make xenophobic comments at Mexicans.....

Last edited by MVOLT; 12-26-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

It's funny fans of Broner & Floyd are quick to call someone racist and yet they support racist world class athletes like them.

Comment

Working...
                      X