Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto- ortiz winner

Canelo

Comment

i would agree berto could get a shot if he gets past ortiz. similarly khan if he gets past peterson. canelo i think would be a perfect candidate for cinco de mayo next year, although 154 might already be difficult for him to reach next year.
      pac and martinez are fantasy fights imo.

Comment

Canelo + Pacquiao.

Comment

Mayweather vs Cotto II if he lose tonight of course, if he wins then:

Mayweather vs Robert Guerrero (if he beats Aydin for the WBC Intern and Mayweather wants to return to Welterweight and keep his WBC Belt), could be like his tune up fight coming out of jail I think

Mayweather vs Winner of Berto vs Ortiz

Mayweather vs Canelo next Cinco De Mayo

Mayweather vs Khan(if he beats Peterson) or Peterson(if he beats Khan) or Devon Alexander

I think those are REALISTIC POTENTIAL MATCHES, Mayweather vs Pacquiao not happening until Pacquiao ups and leave Bob Arum like Oscar, Mayweather and Cotto did
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 05-05-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
            Pac/Bradley winner or Martinez. Thats where the money is at & Floyd always follows the money.
            Money in fighting Bradley?....no!

Comment

If Manny beats Bradley and Judah for example beats marquez, Manny will not have a lot of options this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by larcom View Post
                providing floyd beats cotto-which i think he will,then who do you think he will fight next?.hes already mentioned fighting at the end of this year again(obviously assuming he comes out of jail o.k)being a pacquiao fan i would have loved the mega fight but i feel this is now 3 years past its sell by date in regards to pacquiao having any sort of chance of winning,ive also got bored of the constant will they/wont they fight.so presuming floyd wins vs cotto your probably looking at alvarez(same card tonight 2nd time in row,gbp fighter) khan(presuming he beats peterson,although this could possibly be the fight after) martinez(at a catchweight,floyd has mentioned this) the only other possibles are ortiz/berto.would martinez-nov/dec then khan/alvarez-next may please and suit everybody??/
                mayweather/canelo mayweather/martinez

Comment

Berto and Canelo

Comment

Alvarez. Khan.

Alvarez is about as booked as Pac vs Marquez imo granted everything goes as planned.

After that Khan will probably be groomed (carefully) as a spring 2013 opponent.

Berto is a good pick actually if he beats Ortiz.

If i got to decide?

Pacquiao first, because thats something that should have already happened and it's a fkn disgrace to the sport and everyone involved that it hasn't.
                    After that i would love to see him fight Martinez but as long as he fights Pac i can't demand he fights Martinez.

Comment

Canelo, then heaven only knows. His fans are going to adore him ducking Martinez. Grab their gangsta trigger fingers & come up with a load of crap excuses about how great Floyd is & how dangerous Canelo is. Boxing will die if both Canelo & Floyd win. We'll be suffered to their bogus bull$h!t fight. Mosley or Cotto must win, or boxing dies.

Comment

Working...
                      X