Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If ortiz beats Floyd brutally, is it upset of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ortiz beats Floyd brutally, is it upset of the year?

I mean seriously, how big of an upset would it be, year, decade, century, what?
    Nope.
    7.89%
    Yes.
    42.11%
    Even bigger than the year. One of the biggest ever.
    50.00%

a young prime lion ..beating a 34 year old legend that hasn't fought in 15 months?
    it isn't the upset of the century lol......

I think JMM beating Pacquiao is a bigger upset tbh.

everyone is really overlooking Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by badass ortiz
      You mean"when"he brutally beats Floyd"when"
      I look forward to seeing your sig pics and posts about Ortiz change once Floyd schools him.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        a young prime lion ..beating a 34 year old legend that hasn't fought in 15 months?

Maniac, you kool as hell, but I'm a realist. IMO Marquez has 0 chance of beating Pacman. Matter of fact if Pacman doesn't stop him, he should just shoot himself bro. We're talking about a Marquez that's been hurt in every fight he's had at lightweight vs a Pacman that drapes up welterweights. We're talking about a Marquez that looked like **** the last time he visited welterweight. Which is exactly the reason this fight was made there. Every single card is in Pacman's favor. This fight shouldn't have even been allowed. It's the 3rd ppv travesty in a row for Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Maniac, you kool as hell, but I'm a realist. IMO Marquez has 0 chance of beating Pacman. Matter of fact if Pacman doesn't stop him, he should just shoot himself bro. We're talking about a Marquez that's been hurt in every fight he's had at lightweight vs a Pacman that drapes up welterweights. We're talking about a Marquez that looked like **** the last time he visited welterweight. Which is exactly the reason this fight was made there. Every single card is in Pacman's favor. This fight shouldn't have even been allowed. It's the 3rd ppv travesty in a row for Pacman.
          ........thus it's a greater upset and it would be the upset of the year LOL

if you don't realize by my post, i'm actually acknowledging Ortiz has a greater shot at beating Mayweather than JMM does at beating Pacquiao.

as much as I hate it I know JMM's fate ..

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I look forward to seeing your sig pics and posts about Ortiz change once Floyd schools him.
            he probably won't log on again or he'll stop posting like that one guy that was ridding Rhodes nuts. Saying how Rhodes was going to expose Canelo.
            He had Rhodes in his sig and avy. After the fight he didn't post again

Comment

I can't see it. Mayweather will figure Ortiz out by rd 3 and dominate every round thereafter. Straight punching beats looping punching 99.99% of the time. If Ortiz can't KO Mayweather, he is toast....the defense will have Ortiz frustrated early and often......I can't stand Mayweather either and would love for Ortiz to whoop him but it isn't going to happen.

Comment

he probably won't log on again or he'll stop posting like that one guy that was ridding Rhodes nuts. Saying how Rhodes was going to expose Canelo.
                He had Rhodes in his sig and avy. After the fight he didn't post again
                LOL you talking about SpiceBoyFTW!!

Comment

........thus it's a greater upset and it would be the upset of the year LOL

if you don't realize by my post, i'm actually acknowledging Ortiz has a greater shot at beating Mayweather than JMM does at beating Pacquiao.

as much as I hate it I know JMM's fate ..
                  Well since you put it like that, I have no further argument. You are indeed absolutely right. But Floyd-Ortiz is 1st, I guess we'll have to deal with that when we get there.

Comment

Biggest upset of the year for sure...

Nobody in the boxing world or media is picking ORTIZ to win..so they'll treat for what it would be if Ortiz wins..a huge upset..he's a 7-1 underdog..

But i agree with everybody else..Ortiz can only win by KO,TKO...unless his speed and power and Floyd decides to run around and he gets the UD...

Comment

Working...
                    X