No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Theophane vs Gavin Offer Has Been Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Theophane vs Gavin Offer Has Been Made

Promoter Frank Warren has made an offer to Ashley Theophane to fight Frankie Gavin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gavin’s a genuine pleasure to watch. Highly recommended if you haven’t looked into him.

If he keeps his head in the right place then I can see him doing serious damage to Vegas in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
      Gavin’s a genuine pleasure to watch. Highly recommended if you haven’t looked into him.

If he keeps his head in the right place then I can see him doing serious damage to Vegas in a few years.
      absolutely agree although my only concern is his power when he steps up to fight elite fighters. We seen this when Mitchell stepped up and Katsidas walked straight through him. Think Gavin is something special though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
        absolutely agree although my only concern is his power when he steps up to fight elite fighters. We seen this when Mitchell stepped up and Katsidas walked straight through him. Think Gavin is something special though.
        Yeah, the power aspect is one of my concerns also, along with his trainer, who I don't believe possesses the technical nous to improve Gavin and eek out a little more power.
        I think Frankie would benefit from some of the training expertise of Roger Mayweather, not to mention the level of sparing would improve him greatly.

Comment

Working...
        X