No announcement yet.

I changed my mind..Fedor will murder lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
    if Fedor fought Brock, Fedor would still be in the hospital now.Fedor dont' have Carwins Wrestling and Brock would take him down at Will.
    And Carwin aint half as fast as fedor nore anywhere as fit ...Brock is a beast but after watching that first round last night i dont think he will be champ long !...most refs would of stopped that fight ....he was getting the c*nt punched out of him

Comment

there ain't no one else in the HW division anywhere with Carwins Ko power in their Fist Including Fedor. and like i said Fedor dont' have the Wrestling Pedigree to Stop Brock so he'd be on his ass quicker then a hiccup.
      and you saw what happens when Brock gets people down....they get ****ed up.

Comment

i think fedor smashes brock,too quick and too smart

Comment

just like Fedor showed when the bum Rogers broke his nose an reversed him on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
            just like Fedor showed when the bum Rogers broke his nose an reversed him on the ground.
            Lol Rogers didnt reverse Fedor, Fedor tried to do an armbar thats what happened.

Carwin is now basically a less powerful (less skilled standing) than Brett Rogers. Carwin is basically a white Rogers.

Still, Carwin still had Brocks measure until he gassed out. I can actually see Rogers beating both Brock and Carwin.

Comment

Carwins not as Strong as Brett Rogers.....dude....your just reaching now to unimaginable heights now to hate on brock.
              Rogers couldn't hold Carwins Jock Strap....he'd get worked by Big Country.

Edit: i posted a vid of the Fedor Rogers fight and the Bum Clearly Reveresed Fedor.

Comment

Working...
              X