Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the easiest languages to learn after English and Spanish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What are the easiest languages to learn after English and Spanish?

I already know English and Spanish, but would like to learn another language like Chinese, Arabic, Farsi, Russian. Arabic and Farsi would be good to know. Any one here speak any of these? I'm not interested in French, Italian, or anything like that, just the one's I mentioned.

All of those are very difficult. Russian would probably be the easiest among them, but it is not easy at all.

Comment

If you know Spanish you should try and learn Portuguese,French and Italian.

Comment

French............

Comment

French, Italian, spanish- the romance languages are the easiest

Russian is towards the middle-hard end before you being entering the ridiculous eastern/middle eastern languages

I found german pretty easy, its pretty str8 forward

Comment

So you wanna learn the hardest languages?

Good luck

Comment

German is pretty easy to catch onto.

Comment

French, Italian and Portuguese don't interest me.

I know Arabic is really hard, I read about that. I would like to learn that language or Farsi.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I already know English and Spanish, but would like to learn another language like Chinese, Arabic, Farsi, Russian. Arabic and Farsi would be good to know. Any one here speak any of these? I'm not interested in French, Italian, or anything like that, just the one's I mentioned.
                  The pronunciation of those languages are all hard. I was trying to learn another language and I chose russian over chinese based only on how easy some words were to pronounce. But when it comes to structure sentence, it is quite difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    The pronunciation of those languages are all hard. I was trying to learn another language and I chose russian over chinese based only on how easy some words were to pronounce. But when it comes to structure sentence, it is quite difficult.
                    How's that going? Did you quit? A couple of years ago I was trying to learn Japanese when I would watch Anime in Japanese language, but that was pretty hard.

I just want to know at least 3 languages, but I want it to be Spanish and English which I speak fluently in both, and one of either Russian, Arabic or Farsi. I wouldn't be motivated to learn Italian, French or Portuguese.

Comment

Working...
                    X