Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you still trust your wife ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money would probably be signed over to one of my siblings, so I know if I had children they would be taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Not to rain on your parade .... But, easy MONEY is a powerful motivation.

You dont know my girl the way i know her, she is a devoted mother and girlfriend. We spend over lives living in each others pockets, we are rarely apart, rarely argue, been together for almost 10 year, aside from that she understands that money does not = happiness, plus she is just not that type of person, i understand many women are, she is not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        You dont know my girl the way i know her, she is a devoted mother and girlfriend. We spend over lives living in each others pockets, we are rarely apart, rarely argue, been together for almost 10 year, aside from that she understands that money does not = happiness, plus she is just not that type of person, i understand many women are, she is not though.
        Wow, I'm glad to see some men still have faith in women.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
          Tru that .... I have little when it comes to big paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
            I only have faith because i know my girl, i dont go out with women who want you for what you have. If you go out with shallow women, is it any wonder she is liable to screw you over?

Some men marry and date above themselves and then wonder why the hot girl , who ordinarily would not of batted an eye lid at him had he been broke, leaves him and is banging the next man.

Comment

Yes I could trust my current girlfriend. she is crazy about me.

Comment

Well im not married, but i know for a fact that my girlfriend would never! do something like that, i just know, my girlfriend is real human being, a good person, not one of these whores who dates or gets married to men because of their wealth, what they can get outta them.

Id bet my life, my kids life on that to.
                LOL thanks for that hehehe

Comment

I can assure you I've heard this same thing from many people who have got played. Not saying you will, just letting it be known. Love can blind a man.

Comment

Agreed with those who say leave it to your children. No fucking way you can trust a woman with that kind of money hanging over your head, no matter how deeply in love you are.

Comment

I only have faith because i know my girl, i dont go out with women who want you for what you have. If you go out with shallow women, is it any wonder she is liable to screw you over?

Some men marry and date above themselves and then wonder why the hot girl , who ordinarily would not of batted an eye lid at him had he been broke, leaves him and is banging the next man.
                      The thing is, you can never tell. Things change, so people change. You never know. I'm not saying your girl would deceive you, I'm saying don't be so confident she wouldn't. There have been many men who've said the same thing you have.

Comment

Working...
                      X