Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Rejects Rigondeaux, I don't want another Narvaez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Rejects Rigondeaux, I don't want another Narvaez!

We welcomed Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire to the most recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show. Donaire, who has held titles at 112, 115 and 118 pounds, is making his super bantamweight debut on February 4th against former champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A Rigondeaux Donaire would be a chess match but I don't think Rigondeaux will just cover up and roll over. Rigondeaux is a master counter punching body snatcher.

Comment

Comparing him to a slow, old, no name, midget to someone that could match him for speed, for once.

Comment

i love nonito, but if he was great he would've been able to find a way to open up narvaez and bust him up to a tko. rigondeaux will be no narvaez, and even if he thinks that, he should be up for the challenge and try to actually stop him unlike he did with narvaez.

Comment

Rigondeaux and Narvaez fight nothing alike. They are the same height though, and Donaire would look huge compared to Rigondeaux. Still, I see Rigondeaux better than Arce, Nishioka, and WV Jr.

Comment

He's looking for opponents with a more fan friendly style like Arce? So basically, he wants to avoid an opponent who can compete with him skillswise. Hopefully Rigondeaux continues putting pressure on Donaire by calling him out.

Comment

First of all then why he fought Narvaez in the first place? Second, Rigondeaux is not Narvaez, he's bigger, faster and stronger and could actually make a great fight with Nonito. Rigondeaux is not going to just cover himself, he's going to counter punch Nonito. Narvaez had a couple of good counters which landed pretty good on Nonito, so I would give Rigo a good chance against him.

Comment

Wow. I smell P#ssy. The Narvaez and Rigondeaux comparison is so inappropriate. Donaire just say Rigo doesn't bring enough money to the table and we'll respect at least a teeny bit for that.

Comment

Oh and according to him Rigo is not one of the best of the division, he wants the best right? Yet his first fight in the division is against a super flyweight...

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    First of all then why he fought Narvaez in the first place? Second, Rigondeaux is not Narvaez, he's bigger, faster and stronger and could actually make a great fight with Nonito. Rigondeaux is not going to just cover himself, he's going to counter punch Nonito. Narvaez had a couple of good counters which landed pretty good on Nonito, so I would give Rigo a good chance against him.

Comment

Working...
                    X