No announcement yet.

Shocking, Front page picture of Gaddafi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
    Most people will have to wait till the dust settles to see what is truly going on...so tell me squeelpiggy...why is this happening? I want to see how keen you are...
    Oh yeah, those Rebels. CIA trained Al-Qaeda "rebels"

This country is gone.

Comment

David Cameron has that type of face that you'd never tire of punching.Such a smug toffee-nosed twat he is.

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
      So whats new? Am i supposed to be impressed because Gaddafi is dead? Something worse is coming their way to replace him. The USA is playing the same old games it has for decades. people getting excited over it or praising Obama are mindless lemmings.

The USA props up dictators, sets up puppet governments and creates tyrants all over the world. We meddle in other country's affairs and the end result is always thousands of innocent people dead with the paper trail leading back to us.

Iran is not the world's largest sponsor of terrorism. The United States is. We actually support people on both sides of wars.

Manuel Noriega murderous dictator on the CIA payroll. Bin Laden was trained by the CIA against the Soviets. Gaddafi was an "ally" of ours. So was Saddam Hussein. Chiang Kha-Shek of Taiwan. Ngo Diem of Vietnam. All murderers that the USA supports.

Then when things get out of hand, we send our own guys to die to take out the dictators we supported and created and install another puppet government.

Rinse. Recycle. Repeat.

Hell of a post this,fair play.
      Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 10-21-2011, 01:27 AM.

Comment

This is seriously messed up, I know the guy was basically a monster, but why post pictures of his brutalized body for the masses to see? Well... anything for somebody to pick up a paper and read it

Comment

I dont see what is wrong with that

You guys want to know everything and we all resist censorship....well THIS is what happened

Comment

I have no problem with the papers publishing the photos but I don't think they should be on the front page at least.

Comment

I have no problem with the picture itself, it's the headline. Why make it that personal? Report on the story, and leave opinion for the columnists whose job it is to give their opinion.

Comment

As much as he deserved it you dont humiliate someone before you kill them

Comment

Well the british warmongers have to show some results of the wasteful war. I do not approve of this, and america's government is at least smart enough not to put Bin Laden's death pics into newspapers.

RIP Gaddafi, 2011, another retro-political icon dead after Slobodan Milosevic, Shaikh Ahmed Yassin, Yasser Arafat, Saddam Hussein, and Osama Bin Laden.

Gaddafi's personal guard:

Comment

What about Mussolini he had it a lot worse

After being shot, kicked, and spat upon, the bodies were hung upside down on meathooks from the roof of an Esso gas station. The bodies were then stoned by civilians from below. This was done both to discourage any Fascists from continuing the fight and as an act of revenge for the hanging of many partisans in the same place by Axis authorities. The corpse of the deposed leader became subject to ridicule and abuse

After his death and the display of his corpse in Milan, Mussolini was buried in an unmarked grave in Musocco, the municipal cemetery to the north of the city. On Easter Sunday 1946 his body was located and dug up by Domenico Leccisi and two other neo-Fascists. Making off with their hero, they left a message on the open grave: "Finally, O Duce, you are with us. We will cover you with roses, but the smell of your virtue will overpower the smell of those roses

I won't post the pictures but if you google search the death then you will see picturs of him hanging upside down

Comment

I love how Saddam Hussein was the good guy until 1991. Even when he bombed Kurds with chemical weapons, the US didn't want to acknowledge that, and accused Iran instead! The US even gave them tools to produce nuclear weapons (israelis bombed nuclear reactor in iraq in 1981 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera). Since the desert wars in 1991 Saddam became the evil guy, part of the axis of evil. Interesting tilt in opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X