Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Larry X

Series Premiere.
    (PILOT)

Today, our guest is the original leader and founder of the infamous "MAYWEATHER MOPHIA" Mr. Larry X.

Welcome, larry.

larry: what it do pimp

How are you?

larry: same **** differant toilet

Are you from Memphis? born and raised, where are you from, and how did you become the person you are right now?

larry: Str8 out of South Memphis from 515 Williams street maine,grannys house,had some messed up ways as a child and learned a lot

Larry, let's start from the beginning man, Why did you feel the need to create a group called Mayweather Mafia on a boxing forum where you know the majority of the users are not with Mayweather?

larry: Cause Floyd is a pure boxer,and defines perfection in the ring..the hate he recieves is hillarious people wanna see him lose so damn bad..but there isnt a boxer that can beat him right now...so i said **** it lets stick it to em.to be honest the roup wasnt my idea it was...i forget right now cause im loaded..but i took the ball and ran with it and made it organized and contaversal

That group contained alot of members this forum has a hatred for, Burner, Horus, for example, them being apart of it made the group even more hated, why is that?

larry: cause those perticular posters speak their mind and i like that..thats why i went at their necks cause contaversy sells

After all your bans it seems you've gave up on making groups, gonna say fuck it and not bother anymore?

larry: You never know with me mane..im a caculated type of guy but i surprise my self sum times..if floyd and manny ever get made expect fireworks

Eventually your anger for an inactive Floyd made you say some things that contradicted you being head of the mafia, people started leaving and decided you weren't fit for the part, why?

larry: Well im no robot..i say what i mean and mean what i say..just cause you support a fighter doesnt mean you can't jab his ass when he's acting like a punk b1tch

So most of the mafia leaves, a new group is started by Dorian which borrows your group name and adds a twist, Mayweather Mafia VIP, a group for fans of any fighter. What the hell's that about? And did it hurt when Dorian did that?

larry: LOL..DID YOU HEAR THE RADIO SHOW?

Things get heated, next thing you know, it's larry and project x and a few others Vs. Dorian, Ether and Kev. etc. All over your behavior and things you've been saying, what was going through your mind, then?

larry: I'm trippin cause these where the same cats i'd give any and everything to.but hey thats lif **** happens.ive moved on and im a a better man because of it

Larry, when you make threads that are distorted or sometimes make very little sense, is it because you're high or are you being for real?

larry: My mind is twisted and sometimes i say **** people only think of..im just that type of just..no holds bar..str8 ahead ya dig

Now, everybody knows you're a die hard Floyd fan, but then all of a sudden you bust out with a Pacquiao sig and avatar and call him the best, or all of a sudden you have Sergio Martinez in your sig and make a new group dedicated to him, what's that about? and what do you mean by it?

larry: lol im a boxing fan before anything and give props where its due...but sometimes you gotta shake **** up and put posters on their heels..can't wait till manny comes off of his circus tour and fights a live opponent without a "manny clause"....

Do you prefer a stick, paper or bowl for your weed? and how often do you smoke? and is it mids or kush?

larry: Cigerillos........stopped smoking trying to get a 2nd job...mid great is the **** but when i got it O.G KUSH IS WHERE ITS AT

Now the most recent beef of yours was between a poster many didn't know, but now everybody knows....BRICKS.. what happened with that?

larry: Man was just trying to come up off of me,he didnt wanna shake nothing,i wouldve put him on the news.this is Memphis you dont come here with dat **** and leave alive

BRICKS, in my opinion deserves a troll of 2011 award simply because he got the whole board, regardless if they want to admit it or not, admit it larry, he got you too, didn't he?

larry: yea he pissed me off i was in the front yard ready.lol...give him his props great troll job...

What user do you think I should interview next?

larry: one of my Alts..left hook tua or Makavelli

Thanks for your time, bro. Take it easy.

larry: 4sho fam its all good........**** all you b1tch ass *******s come see me and get pragged son....lol...Floyd Mayweather jr p4p the best get it right and keep it right...we coming for Mannys neck...Mayweather Mafia aint dead b1tches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody lied, i got choppa...

Comment

You forgot to put the word ya'll in there a bunch of times

Comment

......tryin to steal my steeze ether?

Comment

Good read, though we have beef I truly believe Larry is a good kid.

Comment

To all those silly enough to really believe larrys answers are fake, they're not, I pmed him this before I posted it, that's really him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                To all those silly enough to really believe larrys answers are fake, they're not, I pmed him this before I posted it, that's really him.
                Guilty. This is the lounge. Everything in here is jokes mostly, so you can understand why I, or anyone would think this was a joke interview.

Comment

Tite work as usual ether...

I could tell that was really larry talkin....

Comment

He actually says "lol" in a real life conversation? Not surprising.

Comment

Working...
                    X