Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] FREDDIE ROACH: "MANNY IS 100% MORE FOCUSED...I JUST TRAIN THE BEST FIGHTER"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] FREDDIE ROACH: "MANNY IS 100% MORE FOCUSED...I JUST TRAIN THE BEST FIGHTER"

"We have a good formula together...100% more focused. 100% more focused...this fight has nothing to do with what happend in the past. He's the one who got caught. If you study his fights, you'll see a different person in different fights...I just train the best fighter," stated a confident Freddie Roach, who talked about how training has gone leading up to Manny Pacquiao's showdown with Antonio Margarito. Check out what else he had to say about Floyd Mayweather, Amir Khan and much more.
    Last edited by Come∂ian; 10-28-2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ComediaИ View Post

"We have a good formula together...100% more focused. 100% more focused...this fight has nothing to do with what happend in the past. He's the one who got caught. If you study his fights, you'll see a different person in different fights...I just train the best fighter," stated a confident Freddie Roach, who talked about how training has gone leading up to Manny Pacquiao's showdown with Antonio Margarito. Check out what else he had to say about Floyd Mayweather, Amir Khan and much more.
      damn the audio is garbage... get a microphone fighthype

Comment

Working...
      X