Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cual es tu opinion on same sex marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    the problem is that small amount is growing drastically... See i dont buy that they "cant" help it Just like a pedophile cant help molesting kids?being Gay is a state of mind you can choose it or reject it. I mean where are humans gonna draw the line at? pretty soon nothing is going to be wrong they will find a way saying dont talk against it because its a hate crime. I have to stand up for what i believe in Being straight is just a human fundamental with religion aside. We were made to mate and reproduce and you cant with another man if you are a man plain and simple. They want me to accept them for who they are? i cant because thats not who they are meant to be.
    Cleto, your my boy but you are so wrong about this. First off ****sexuality isn't growing, that's false. It is estimated that on average about 4-6% of the population on earth is gay. Now that is a good estimate because there are people who don't want to be identified as gay or some who haven't come out yet.

Either way, there is substantial scientific evidence of a gay gene. Meaning that people are born gay, since it happens in every species on the planet, I have no doubt that is true.

Being around gay people won't make you gay, just like you didn't learn to be born straight. One day you just realized you liked girls, the same way a gay person realizes the opposite.

We are also meant to be who we are, just because men and women go together biologically, has nothing to do with the emotional connection gays people have.

What about Hermaphrodites? People born male and female? I mean, we are all different man and it's fine that you don't think it's right for whatever reason but you shouldn't deny them the basic fundamental rights we enjoy every day. This won't make more gay people....hahaha believe me that's not the way it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Cleto, your my boy but you are so wrong about this. First off ****sexuality isn't growing, that's false. It is estimated that on average about 4-6% of the population on earth is gay. Now that is a good estimate because there are people who don't want to be identified as gay or some who haven't come out yet.

Either way, there is substantial scientific evidence of a gay gene. Meaning that people are born gay, since it happens in every species on the planet, I have no doubt that is true.

Being around gay people won't make you gay, just like you didn't learn to be born straight. One day you just realized you liked girls, the same way a gay person realizes the opposite.

We are also meant to be who we are, just because men and women go together biologically, has nothing to do with the emotional connection gays people have.

What about Hermaphrodites? People born male and female? I mean, we are all different man and it's fine that you don't think it's right for whatever reason but you shouldn't deny them the basic fundamental rights we enjoy every day. This won't make more gay people....hahaha believe me that's not the way it works.
      It really seems that way... see i dont believe there is such thing as a "gay gene" How does the Gay gene affect the men that used to be straight and turned gay? Men are programmed to like girls though. think of it this way if you made a creation or a device to do a certain thing and now its doing the opposite wouldnt you consider that a failure?

Comment

It really seems that way... see i dont believe there is such thing as a "gay gene" How does the Gay gene affect the men that used to be straight and turned gay? Men are programmed to like girls though. think of it this way if you made a creation or a device to do a certain thing and now its doing the opposite wouldnt you consider that a failure?
        they were always gay to begin with.....

Comment

Bro that's where your making the mistake, they didn't "turn" gay. Now I'm not saying that there aren't some men and women who engage in ****sexuality because of curiosity or just plain horniness....

But people that live out their lives gay, have gay relationships etc, they are born that way. They were no more turned gay, than you were turned straight. Most of us are genetically programmed to like the opposite sex, it's the more common sexual behavior.

But there are some people that aren't that way, about 4-6% of the worlds population to be exact and they do have a gay gene or at least scientists are leaning heavily that way. If you want to consider that a failure, then I can't change your mind but I don't see how it's affecting us as a human species because we continue to grow and multiply because there will always be more straight people than gay people.

Comment

i dont think there is going to be an increase in the gay population just because its legal for them to get married now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
              i dont think there is going to be an increase in the gay population just because its legal for them to get married now.
              Agree, we are just going to see more of them coming out of the closet, but they should be happy just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                They most likely said that about interracial marriage before it was made legal.

Comment

Animals are straight. We are configured for a woman and a woman is configured for a man. Animals have grasped this concept but humans want to go around it..
                  they learn it from the humans..

If every one in the human race was gay Humanity would end. How could it be right then nature tells you different
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf!!!? Dude you need to grab a biology book. That was plain ******ed.

Comment

a la mejor piensan que los numeros de gays van a cambiar porque muchos mas van a salir del closer, ...........

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf!!!? Dude you need to grab a biology book. That was plain ******ed.
                      why. Animals watch human behavior.

Comment

Working...
                      X