Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playstation Move Looks Badass.. Out in 4 Days.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!! If their is a Tennis game I will get this. Im afraid to get it though because Im gonna definitely break something, hurt myself or somebody else.

Comment

fuc.kin butler is hialrious.....rofl at the digs at the wii and kinect in this trailer.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        lol........so what if its better?
        being better doesnt mean **** in this market....nintendo has sold 75mill wii's......and it still outsells x360 and ps3 week after week.....

i will enjoy move, and dont plan to get a wii.....ever...but nintendo doenst have anything to worry about
        They do now. You would have to be stupid to buy a Wii now, when you get so much more, and technically a better "Wii" system with a PS3. Not to mention Blue Ray, and regular badass games.

Of course sales haven' been hurt yet. It hasn't even been released.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle_Hardened View Post
          They do now. You would have to be stupid to buy a Wii now, when you get so much more, and technically a better "Wii" system with a PS3. Not to mention Blue Ray, and regular badass games.

Of course sales haven' been hurt yet. It hasn't even been released.
          price >>>>>>>>> features in today's market apparently.....

people can get a wii for $200

if people dont already have a ps3, they have to spend $400 if they want to experience move....

if people dont have a 360 they need at least $300 to experience kinect

.................................................. ..............................................

so to parents with kids, the wii is still the better option if they dont want to spend that much, and just want to keep their kids busy.......

Comment

400 bucks gets you better Wii, PS3 gaming experience, blue ray, 360gb of ram, and well, I dont know but more.

You are probably right, but people are stupid if you are.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              price >>>>>>>>> features in today's market apparently.....

people can get a wii for $200

if people dont already have a ps3, they have to spend $400 if they want to experience move....

if people dont have a 360 they need at least $300 to experience kinect

.................................................. ..............................................

so to parents with kids, the wii is still the better option if they dont want to spend that much, and just want to keep their kids busy.......

I bet ur an xbox lover,ur defending those ****s way too much ahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                I bet ur an xbox lover,ur defending those ****s way too much ahahhaha
                i ahve mentioned xbox once......idiot.....and most xbox lovers think im a hater....

im all for PS......but the truth is, Move will probably sell less than Wii and Kinect....why? because wii is cheap and Kinect is probably sh.it but has way more hype.....

Comment

XBOX Kinect >>>Win

Comment

I still think the Wii is better because of its exclusives like Mario/DonkeyKong/Samus/Zelda games which only Nintendo makes.

Im not into the higher graphics version of a wii, I use my Ps3/Xbox360 just to play with a controller and not do the same thing as a wii etc.

Comment

I reserved my **** , only need to go with the final 20 on the 17 to pick it up.

Getting rid of my tv table , hanging it on the wall and having a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X